[1.0] Auto Seller - (v2.0.4.2) (13-12-2019)

Started by Supes, July 14, 2015, 05:03:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Supes

Quote from: Mrshilka on July 27, 2015, 07:16:44 AM
Heya Supes Me again, I am wondering is it possible some way to copy the rule set you make to reuse in other games, I am fine if I have to cut and paste within the file structure, having to recreate 80+ rules every game is a touch annoying;)

first create one rule in your new game, this will create a new AS_Save block with world and tile information.
open the file "\AppData\Roaming\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld\AutoSell.config" in notepad
you can either copy all the Rule blocks into the new AS_Save block, or a quicker method would be to copy the AS_Save World and Tile information into your old AS_Save block.

for future reference, AutoSell.Config location will be changed to "\AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld\Config\AutoSell.config" in later builds

Mrshilka

Keyzoth

Quote from: Supes on July 27, 2015, 02:15:15 PM
first create one rule in your new game, this will create a new AS_Save block with world and tile information.
open the file "\AppData\Roaming\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld\AutoSell.config" in notepad
you can either copy all the Rule blocks into the new AS_Save block, or a quicker method would be to copy the AS_Save World and Tile information into your old AS_Save block.

for future reference, AutoSell.Config location will be changed to "\AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld\Config\AutoSell.config" in later builds

Could you somehow make the Auto Sell Rules appear in the Main Menu Options, so it will becomes the default rules for any game and of course we can still change the setting while playing

Supes

Quote from: Keyzoth on July 28, 2015, 03:54:50 AM
Could you somehow make the Auto Sell Rules appear in the Main Menu Options, so it will becomes the default rules for any game and of course we can still change the setting while playing

sounds like a good idea, I'll put something like that in the pipeline for the future.

Othobrithol

I've noticed the menus don't include human meat or leather. Perhaps we can have you for dinner and discuss the omission.

Supes

human meat and leather are actually there, a slight miscalculation on the scroll bar stops it being visible as it's at the very bottom.  they'd still get sold selecting 'Any' until the next build is out, which will be soon (if testing goes well, within the week) I'm happy to say.

as for art, they're actually a building, so they work differently. A workaround is also in the next build.

Supes

New version now available with more bells and whistles

Added Coloured Rule Comparison
Added Trade Behaviour Dialog
   +Improved Stack selling (e.g. stacks with different health or market value) and sort method to use
   +Added option for leaving the Trade window open or closed on Autosell
Fixed Rules not showing health settings in overview window on load
Fixed Rule Config Thing Scrollbar
Fixed Misaligned Rule Config title
Workaround for Minified Art Buildings not selling
Changed Autosell.config location (old config file will be moved for you)

Edit: Hotfix for Stack behaviour

Supes

New Build, also be sure to download the latest compatibility fix if required

Added AI Selling
Added Rules Import Dialog
Fixed bug with Trade Dialog when buying without enough silver
Fixed bug with Selling when Trader lacks silver

skyarkhangel

Some problem..
Autoseller trying to find AutoSell.config in RimWorld\Config folder. And can't.. with full of red errors.

Supes

The13thRonin

Will this mod make my pawns automatically take goods to a trade beacon?

Supes

current version is not A12 compatible, there's been a lot of changes in rimworld A12 that's affected my mod, but I'm working on making a compatible version.

Autosell doesn't haul anything to the trade beacon.  It makes selling easier by allowing you to set rules to quickly mass sell items at the comms console.

The AI component to this mod basically just makes one of your colonists go to the Comm console and sell things for you when trade ships pass by (if AI enabled, it's off by default).

Supes

AutoSell, now Alpha 12 compatible  :D

rewritten for Alpha 12
some tweaks to AI

Florius

Hi Supes! I love your mod, it saves me so much time! However, could you add a option for apearal, the material a all material button? I think about everyone uses it, and it is faster to disable the ones we want to keep (For example devilstrand)!

Supes

As requested, I've added Select all materials to the rule config dialog (three buttons for select all, none and invert)

1.0.2.4b
Added select all buttons for materials on Config Dialog
Adjusted Close/Confirm button positions on Config Dialog