[1.0] Auto Seller - (v2.0.4.2) (13-12-2019)

Started by Supes, July 14, 2015, 05:03:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EviloM

Hello,

there is no "auto sell" button when using Comm Console to trade, but it's always present if i trade with visitors or caravan; do you have any suggestion?

Supes

That can happen if the IncidentDef OrbitalTraderArrival is being used by another mod, you can try to change the load order of Autoseller to load last and see if that solves it.

EviloM

Supes

I found that the Mod 'Simple Trade Fix Mod' by Shurp uses the incidents that my mod also uses.

you can retain the effects of both my mod and Shurps mod by editing my mods Incidents_Good_Misc.xml (located in Mods/RWAutoSell/Defs) file and changing the baseChance to 12 for both IncidentsDefs.

Supes

Been working on a new build, I've reviewed much of my Parser code and added additional levels of error checking + reporting when reading from the config file.  Also added a new Force Incident Loading option that will attempt to replace the incident Defs programmatically (used for troubleshooting).  there's a lot of under the hood tweaks to many of the dialogs (especially Rule Creation dialogs)

Because of significant changes internally, I've decided to post it now on the forum before the next alpha, so I can get feedback and further testing before updating my moddb/nexus links.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

Supes

Now Updated for Alpha 14, huzzah.

Updated for Alpha 14
Parser changes
GUI Tweaks
Forced Incident Defs Option (adds compatibility with XML mods using the same incidents)

dismar

Supes

Don't worry, that's next on my todo list :)

Proximity_Microwave

Thanks for updating! This is one of my favorite mods.

Supes

New Version now available

this version works around an issue I've been having with the latest alpha where the tradables don't update after clicking AutoSell.  I've worked around this by setting tradables just as the Trade Dialog is opened.

Fixed an error with the 'Any' Pawn Rule Class
Trade Dialog now opens with tradables set

Supes

updated my nexus and moddb files to the same version I currently have on steam workshop

Changes to Caravan Autosell AI (should trigger AI job quicker now)
Trade Dialog changes
+Removed button from Trade Dialog
+Add graphics so you can still tell if AutoSeller is active

Supes

New version Available, some new features to really speed up your rule creation process, you can now create rules directly from the trade dialog, and it will set selling and buying amounts based on what you have, and what you're buying/selling

I've also added a new rule type for flat packed buildings like sculptures and furniture.

New Building Rule type (buy/sell packed furniture)
Trading Dialog Changes (Quick Create)
Quick Create Dialog (shows list of related rules for a tradeable)
Import Dialog will now show colony name (for any rulesets saved from now on)
Blank Config line fix

Deimos Rast

So just so I'm clear...AutoSeller...has no auto buying capabilities what so ever? :)
#StopPluginAbuse

Supes

Auto buying is done by setting Reorder Point and Restock Levels when creating a rule.

Jonarific

Quote from: Supes on May 15, 2016, 04:07:52 PM
I found that the Mod 'Simple Trade Fix Mod' by Shurp uses the incidents that my mod also uses.

you can retain the effects of both my mod and Shurps mod by editing my mods Incidents_Good_Misc.xml (located in Mods/RWAutoSell/Defs) file and changing the baseChance to 12 for both IncidentsDefs.
I used a mod to increase chances of a trader appearing and autosell stopped working, so I browsed the thread and saw this. I'm no modder myself, but does this mean that by default your mod reduces the incidents of traders?