[1.0] Auto Seller - (v2.0.4.2) (13-12-2019)

Started by Supes, July 14, 2015, 05:03:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swat_Raptor

I love Mods like this.

It makes trading that much more desirable to use.

Just a Idea that I have no idea how hard it would be to implement.

what about some building which would automatically re-summon traders every couple of days, or when ready, not saying making summoning traders from allies free just something to do it for you.

I often want to re-summon traders right away but there is the timer you have to wait for, which I think a fine mechanic but I often forget that I need to re-summon traders.

Supes

it's a good idea, and could even be expanded upon so that certain traders are summoned based on rules.

p.s. apologise for my tardy reply, I've been playing way too much Mass Effect Andromeda.

Pichu0102

If AI selling is enabled and someone has a job to trade with someone when the file is saved, the save no longer loads and needs to be edited manually to graft an idle job into the place of the autoseller job on the affected pawn(s).

https://gist.github.com/f9d5fad77da3bb92fe6439cb0fb29473

Supes

looks like the job doesn't like saving a reference (or loading said reference).

I'll see what I can do.

falconne

This looks great. Can it be added to an existing save?

Supes

yup, it can, although it might be a few days before I have an A17 version ready

Supes

Updated for A17, made several improvements and fixes, such as being able to select multiple items in listboxes with the mouse, and making it more clear which rules have advanced rules attached.

Updated for A17
Fixed Rules Overview label not updating when edited
Gui listbox multi select functionality Added
Fixed AI not loading correctly
Advanced button now highlighted if Thing Rule has Advanced rules attached
Added German Translation (Thanks to Lauri7x3)

kaptain_kavern

You're the man, man  8)

Now my game can play by itself while i'm modding

onerous1

I believe the formatting in your patches decrease performance. It is documented at this following website: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=32874.0

DarthNihilus

the dudes are NOT selling any sculptures.

what's the purpose of the building tab? It constantly erases all rules there upon loading.

And it would be cool to add an option to check the trader few times every X hours, like, the dude auto sells, them I decide to BUY somethng from that trader for silver. now he has MORE money, and I'd like to my dude to auto sell him something AGAIN, and, say, I don't want to micro the item count. but for now the dudes are autoselling only once.

aaaaand can a autobuy mod be possible?

Supes

I believe I found the issue, just the 'Any' Building rules were affected.

Autobuy is already possible, it requires setting both reorder level and reorder point (reorder point will cause the rule to buy if you don't have a certain amount of that item, reorder level is the amount you wish to have in your stockpile).

1.1.2.3b
Fix for patch performance
Fixed editing of Minified rules not updating under certain conditions
Fixed Issue with 'Any' Type Minified rules being invalid during load

DarthNihilus

sculptures are selling but i can't understand is that due to globall sell rules or from the building sub-tab

Supes

That would be the building tab.

even though there is a sculpture Thing in the item rules, this item refers to the packed sculptures container.  Rimworld points through the container to the inside item when trading so the game views the actual sculptures as small sculpture or large sculpture etc.  The buildings tab was added for this purpose.

anything that is loose in storage uses the Item tab, but if they are package items like furniture or sculptures they use the buildings tab

DarthNihilus

thx for the explanation.

Errrrmmm... Is there a "safety threshold" in the mod? Or in the game? Or is it just "because"?   -- I noticed that during the autosell process the AI leaves far more than 0 silver in the trader's purse while he still could've trade a few items, for example - the clothes.

Supes

it goes through each rule sequentially, and there are some safeties so that items don't get sold if the trader/colony doesn't have the money for it, and may try for a partial trade depending on settings.

overlapping rules will be overridden by the latter rule on an item if both rules return a match on it.