[B18] Project Fallout v1.6b (the *Smaller* Bug Crushing Update)

Started by AshbornK9, July 14, 2015, 09:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

N/A

N/A
0 (0%)
N/A
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: March 06, 2016, 01:06:26 PM

FridayBiology

whats the "Waiting for deletion" poll for ?
I love the idea of my colonists being actual fallout shelter types.
Personally i'm wanting a why to start with a bunker door spawning in the middle of the starting area as if my colonists have be kicked out for what ever reason.
Yes another god damn youtuber.
 https://www.youtube.com/user/FridayBiology

AshbornK9

Quote from: Feirfec on August 25, 2015, 09:52:36 AM
whats the "Waiting for deletion" poll for ?
Well, for whatever reason, if you put a poll on your post, you can't delete it yourself, and it has to have 2 options.
A canine born from the Ashes of the wasteland.

Click here:

Stinkycat752

Art Update 2.0!

I'll be uploading all updated sprites here for your viewing pleasure!
(and feedback of course)

I've finished up the last bunch of sprites for rifles and I'll be working on
fixing old ones and coming up with idea's for other Miscellaneous stuff.

Note: All Above images are 200% zoom screenshots and are not final spries.

Join the Slack! I'm on that, there's an art thing
so you can yell at me for being crap LIVE!
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=14501.0

Changelog:

8/26-30 -
Finished: Marksman Carbine, Bozar, LMG, Gobi Scout Rifle, Paciencia

Updated: Trail Carbine and Hunting Rifle

Remade: Varmint Rifle

pls notice me senpai alistaire
Abomination Imagination

Elixiar

Can you make a 4x2 vault door with like 1500-2000hp? Which opens sliding one way of course
"We didn't crash here by accident... something brought us down". - Anon Rimworld Colonist

AshbornK9

If I make a vault door any time soon, I can't make it sliding. Almost all of the coding involved is in a coding language I don't know, and is not very easy to learn. No promises, but if I can that is the future goal.

Click here:

old_sinh

Hey man,
In my opinion be more good delete unique weapons or made their more rare than now. When 6 raider's use "Lucky"  it's look bad.  I think that be good drop unique weapons in ruins or any incindent/encounter.
Ty for attention. Sorry 4 bad eng.

AshbornK9

Quote from: old_sinh on August 28, 2015, 11:36:49 PM
Hey man,
In my opinion be more good delete unique weapons or made their more rare than now. When 6 raider's use "Lucky"  it's look bad.  I think that be good drop unique weapons in ruins or any incindent/encounter.
Ty for attention. Sorry 4 bad eng.
Well the point is, I can't make them super unbelievable overpowered, and I can't raise their value to insane amounts, otherwise what is the point (if you have other mods adding guns) if you have a fairly weak gun that is extremely expensive. As for that many appearing in the same place, it is a matter of luck, though in response for the next update I will raise the prices of the unique guns, but I can't do it a super large amount. Once there are more guns in, there will be a much larger variety, but as of right now the values are fairly spread out, so if there is a set value the raiders can have, they may only have a certain list of guns.

Click here:

JangoDsoul

Hey, I like your mod here is a T-45b

[attachment deleted due to age]

JangoDsoul

Quote from: akiceabear on September 01, 2015, 12:54:41 AM
Very nice Jango!

Thank you, but i but need a lot of fixing on this art like adding side view of the armor and minor details. I hope this get in the mod

Lord Pippin

An idea that we had when it came to implementing unique weapons in the Unofficial Fallout Mod was to create a custom trader and to make it so the weapons were only available that way. I believe if you also assigned unique weapons to a tech level that is unassigned to any faction or pawn that it would make the trader the only real source of the weapons. Though this doesn't solve the issue of generating multiple unique weapons it does make them harder to get, if it works that is. We never really got to that point.
Lord Pippin absolves you of HIS sins, my child.

macbuk

How about adding a vault door? I'm making a huge bunker in a mountain and it would fit perfectly in there. Great mod btw. :D

AshbornK9

Quote from: Lord Pippin on September 01, 2015, 05:08:23 PM
An idea that we had when it came to implementing unique weapons in the Unofficial Fallout Mod was to create a custom trader and to make it so the weapons were only available that way. I believe if you also assigned unique weapons to a tech level that is unassigned to any faction or pawn that it would make the trader the only real source of the weapons. Though this doesn't solve the issue of generating multiple unique weapons it does make them harder to get, if it works that is. We never really got to that point.
Not sure how easy it is to implement a new trader, or make it so only those weapons are included, but I can look into it.
Quote from: macbuk on September 01, 2015, 08:05:57 PM
How about adding a vault door? I'm making a huge bunker in a mountain and it would fit perfectly in there. Great mod btw. :D
And as for this, I am already trying to get a vault door to work, but it shall not be like the door in fallout (as it moves/slides) and I haven't got the skills nor knowledge to code that, but rest assured there will be some form of vault door in the future.

Click here:

JangoDsoul

AshbornK9

Quote from: JangoDsoul on September 02, 2015, 11:54:06 AM
Will there be a Deathclaw event?
The manhunter pack was changed to allow any animal (I believe) so the event will just be much more rare than that and only can happen after a set number of days, as deathclaws are extremely powerful.
I also have to figure out how to make it so that they don't appear in the manhunter packs often.

Click here: