[B18] Project Fallout v1.6b (the *Smaller* Bug Crushing Update)

Started by AshbornK9, July 14, 2015, 09:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

N/A

N/A
0 (0%)
N/A
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: March 06, 2016, 01:06:26 PM

Dragoon

Quote from: AshbornK9 on September 02, 2015, 03:15:45 PM
The manhunter pack was changed to allow any animal (I believe)

I can confirm it does! I got a manhunter rhino downed it then tamed it  8).
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Lady Wolf

Awesome mod, looking forward to seeing it continue to develop, thanks for all the hard work you've been putting into this!

Danzarlo

Love it so far and i made a couple of suggestions on the google doc

Zeta Omega

Hey, not sure if your still working on this or not but have you considered the ability to create loyal robots from the fallout universe?

Headshotkill

Have you thought of adding a new biome or alternate map generator to make ruined city-like maps?
And it might be a good idea to play around with the toxic fallout event, make it permanent or very frequent maybe?

Zeta Omega

has anyone else thought of a Vault Door structure, something INDESTRUCTABLE so you could have a happy life inside of a mountain...
Also vault clothes

AshbornK9

I do plan on adding more to the mod since an update is imminent. Not sure where my folder is though, I might have lost some of the work-in-progress stuff if so.

EDIT: Looks like my folder is gone, and I will also need someone to help with the art, but I didn't have a super large amount done after the latest release
A canine born from the Ashes of the wasteland.

Click here:

AshbornK9

Quote from: AshbornK9 on February 26, 2016, 09:35:52 PM
I do plan on adding more to the mod since an update is imminent. Not sure where my folder is though, I might have lost some of the work-in-progress stuff if so.

EDIT: Looks like my folder is gone, and I will also need someone to help with the art, but I didn't have a super large amount done after the latest release

EDIT 2: Just updated the planned content document with a bunch of Fallout 4 weapons

Click here:

Grimandevil

Quote from: Zeta Omega on February 02, 2016, 06:49:20 PM
has anyone else thought of a Vault Door structure, something INDESTRUCTABLE so you could have a happy life inside of a mountain...
Also vault clothes
there is Blast Door mod, it aint indestructible (i dont think anything should be) but u can alter the amount of HP i guess.
welcome to the Rimworld - a world full of cannibal drug-addicted psychos, but free of vegetarians.

AshbornK9

Quote from: Grimandevil on February 27, 2016, 01:59:03 PM
Quote from: Zeta Omega on February 02, 2016, 06:49:20 PM
Also vault clothes
there is Blast Door mod, it aint indestructible (i dont think anything should be) but u can alter the amount of HP i guess.

I'll look into that mod and see if I can get permission to use the base code, or use it as a reference to build one, but currently buildings (since I lost all my code on them) are fairly low on my priorities.

Click here:

AshbornK9

Updated to v1.1b- Added Laser Rifle, Jet, and new sounds for the Anti-Materiel Rifle, Varmint Rifle, and Ratslayer

Going to start doing regular updating as I get features done, rather than doing big themed updates.

Click here:

AshbornK9

Added poll.

PS: Expect an update every week, maybe more frequently.

Click here:

AshbornK9

Updated to v1.1c - Added Laser Pistol, Psycho, Buffout, Mentats, Steady, Med-X, and Nuka Cola. Drastically changed balancing for all guns.

The winner of the poll is animals! Stinky is already at work making a Brahmin texture, and it is mostly finished being coded, so that is scheduled for the next update.

Click here:

Icewolf ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Vault suits would be amazing js ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>Me: "This colonist is going to be named George and he shall be my favorite."
>*George gets killed by a maddened warg 30 seconds after crash landing*
>Me:"Hey colonists, Randy Random told me to tell you to eat George."

MikeOfDragon

Hey Ashborn, think you could make your mod compatible with combat realism?  :D