[B18] Project Fallout v1.6b (the *Smaller* Bug Crushing Update)

Started by AshbornK9, July 14, 2015, 09:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

N/A

N/A
0 (0%)
N/A
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: March 06, 2016, 01:06:26 PM

AshbornK9

Updated to Project Fallout v1.4 (Alpha 16): Added Shotguns (Caravan Shotgun, Sturdy Caravan Shotgun, Riot Shotgun, Single Shotgun, Sawed-off Shotgun, Big Boomer, Lever-action Shotgun, Hunting Shotgun, Dinner Bell), Stimpacks (Credit to Erdelf), new traits, as well as redone textures for some items.
A canine born from the Ashes of the wasteland.

Click here:

Etherdreamer

-Will this mod add a wasteland like zones in the world?
-FO themed items / buildings etc?
-Maybe an story teller
-combat realism compatible?
thanks for the mod bro.

AshbornK9

Quote from: Etherdreamer on December 21, 2016, 11:30:56 PM
-Will this mod add a wasteland like zones in the world?
-FO themed items / buildings etc?
-Maybe an story teller
-combat realism compatible?
thanks for the mod bro.
Wasteland biomes are coming in the future, I'm just working on the meat of the content, weapons, items, creatures, and clothing/armor first.
Storyteller hasn't been on my mind really, but i could see it eventually
Once my mod is much closer to completion (or Rimworld exits early access, and updates become a bit less frequent) I plan on making this mod an overhaul, and it'll essentially replace the base game in some ways, and alongside that will be a CR version.

Click here:

AshbornK9

Updated the v1.4 download link, fixes some issues with a few weapons having extremely long warmupTimes and fixes the Stimpak's healing so that it actually works properly.

Click here:

MMAciek

Stand among the millions of dead souls and ask them if they honor means something. Silence will be your answer.

Werekitty39501

I have a question or two (or several), it may be a wee bit silly.

Why do the caravans from the vaults use muffalo, instead of brahman? Just seems a little odd to me, but that's just my opinion.  :P

Also, do you plan on adding the trader's outfit and hat to your mod, along with the various merc, raider, and other faction outfits? I would love to have Preston Garvey's and Lucas Simms' outfits in the mod.

I am, however, enjoying having the Fallout sthuffs in Rimworld.

AshbornK9

Quote from: Werekitty39501 on January 27, 2017, 04:00:50 PM
I have a question or two (or several), it may be a wee bit silly.

Why do the caravans from the vaults use muffalo, instead of brahman? Just seems a little odd to me, but that's just my opinion.  :P

Also, do you plan on adding the trader's outfit and hat to your mod, along with the various merc, raider, and other faction outfits? I would love to have Preston Garvey's and Lucas Simms' outfits in the mod.

I am, however, enjoying having the Fallout sthuffs in Rimworld.
Currently I haven't changed any of the vanilla factions, so they will still use normal animals, and my factions currently use muffalos because I believe i need an extra texture for them carrying stuff.

Click here:

TerrorThomasCao

So does this add all of this a new stuff or this it just retexture all vanilla stuff and then adds a bit of stuff?

Darkfirephoenix

Quote from: TerrorThomasCao on January 30, 2017, 10:49:27 AM
So does this add all of this a new stuff or this it just retexture all vanilla stuff and then adds a bit of stuff?
All new stuff

Sarelth

I threw together some very basic packs for your Brahmin, just have to put them in the right place and add the pack animal tag and they should work. They are simple packs, so they are not the best looking, but it would let the Brahmin do some travelling.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

AshbornK9

The next update is currently scheduled for some time during my Spring Break (March 24-April 2nd). New plasma and laser weapons, the Ripper, Radscorpions, Molerats, new foods, the Brotherhood of Steel faction (plus apparel for it and more for the Vault faction), bug fixes, and more!

Click here:

Astralon

I found a very interesting interaction that this mod has with Glittertech. A raider came at me with a powerfist made of Betapoly, worth 300 or so silver. Does 130 damage every .5 seconds.

Cato556

Have you thought about making fallout buildings at all? (IE. fusion generators, vault themed structures/furniture, etc.) Was just thinking about this the other day and thought it might be a cool idea if it were something you'd be able to pull off.

Great mod, can't wait until next update! Cheers

Mosart

Quote from: AshbornK9 on July 14, 2015, 09:18:51 PM

How can I see stats of power armor / weapons to be sure that it's balanced?

AshbornK9

Quote from: Astralon on March 27, 2017, 07:00:37 PM
I found a very interesting interaction that this mod has with Glittertech. A raider came at me with a powerfist made of Betapoly, worth 300 or so silver. Does 130 damage every .5 seconds.
That is...an unfortunate side-effect of that material. It can basically make any fairly strong weapon into an insane weapon. As for why it was worth 300 silver, I've got no clue.
Quote from: Cato556 on April 09, 2017, 10:54:11 PM
Have you thought about making fallout buildings at all? (IE. fusion generators, vault themed structures/furniture, etc.) Was just thinking about this the other day and thought it might be a cool idea if it were something you'd be able to pull off.

Great mod, can't wait until next update! Cheers
If you are on the discord, message me on there about this stuff, if not message me on these forums. I'm currently planning on making vault structures and such in the near future so I need lots of ideas.

Quote from: Mosart on April 23, 2017, 02:48:50 PM
Quote from: AshbornK9 on July 14, 2015, 09:18:51 PM

How can I see stats of power armor / weapons to be sure that it's balanced?
If you select a weapon or armor, there should be a little popup window with its name and health bar and other info, and there should be an information window you can open from there.

Click here: