Looking for help with the modpack i've got installed

Started by joshus, February 14, 2017, 05:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshus

Wasn't sure where to post this But im sure someone can inform me of that at least.

The problem im having is i cant use the comms console.
im getting the error:

"Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at ImTheWorkerNow.Building_CommsConsole_Detour.GetFloatMenuOptions (RimWorld.Building_CommsConsole building, Verse.Pawn myPawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at AlienRace.MenuMakerMapRestricted.AddHumanlikeOrders (Vector3 clickPos, Verse.Pawn pawn, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 opts) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.FloatMenuMakerMap.ChoicesAtFor (Vector3 clickPos, Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.FloatMenuMakerMap.TryMakeFloatMenu (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Selector.HandleMapClicks () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Selector.SelectorOnGUI () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.MapInterface.HandleLowPriorityInput () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.UIRoot_Play.UIRootOnGUI () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Root.OnGUI () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 "

When i right click on it. drafted or un-drafted. It doesnt open the menu. doesn't crash. Just does nothing, would be very appreciated because trading is super powerful and its a pain not to have it

Edit: if you need a list of mods ive got that's going to take a while its like 250 mods...

Spdskatr

It's something from Zorba's Look At Me, I'm The Worker Now mod. Consult Zorba, and be sure to submit your output.log(RimWorldWin_Data\output.log) either through the "share logs" button from HugsLib(Enable dev mode in options), or manually.

Also be sure to list the mod order.
My mods

If 666 is evil, does that make 25.8069758011 the root of all evil?