July 14 - Colonists use food to tame animals.

Started by Matthiasagreen, July 15, 2015, 10:41:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthiasagreen

"Hello there my little boar, I brought you something to eat and something to think about. This is what happens to those who do not join us. Say hello to your brother. *Hands boarmeat* How do you like my new hat?"

I know this is something we already do to prisoners, but for some reason it only stuck out to me now. Guess I haven't entirely embraced my inner-Rimworld.
Hi, my name is Matthias and I am a Rimworld Addict. It has been five seconds since my last fix...

Tynan

Lol, I never even thought of feeding an animal the meat of his brothers and sisters to tame him...
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Darkfire23

Just wondering will tamed animals eat while in "captivity" like from a trough to maintain a healthy well being? And would certain domesticated animals rage if not fed for a few days, could be quite a scene seeing hungry raged muffalo overrun your base haha

Toggle

Selling broken colonist souls for two thousand gold. Accepting cash or credit.

mumblemumble

Or having domestic pigs eat prisoners alive as torture...
Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.

Wolfen Waffle

Quote from: Tynan on July 15, 2015, 10:56:57 AM
Lol, I never even thought of feeding an animal the meat of his brothers and sisters to tame him...

Maybe you should make it so that we can tame wargs with the meat of our prisoners.

Also I want to give my pet warg the bones of my enemies
Pwees :3