(MOD REQUEST) coliseums :D

Started by Zork, July 20, 2015, 09:57:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zork

after playing a couple of rimworld games (7-8) I find that there should be more ways to get rid of prisoners, I already have sold them into slavery and such, harvesting their organs etc. but the thing that I think would be perfect is a coliseum system in which you could throw prisoners against prisoners or an armed colonist against a prisoner, I dont know if such mod would be hard to make but I though I should leave the request and see what happens. ;D ;D

mokonasakura

Big room, sleeping spots set to prisoners, no prisoner interaction. Let the battle begin. Actually holy crap this sounds like fun, Never tried it but I know what I'm doing now.

Sempie

If you simply want to get rid of the prisoners, you can release them. They won't attack you while leaving.
However, when you captured someone, you disarm then automaticaly. So you could also use them as training-targets for your people, as gruel as it is, arenafights would be at least the same.

If you want to make such an arena, you can do this already. Build it yourself, set some prisonerbeds inside.
Now if you have a prisoner in another room, delete his bed and tell someone to take care for him. The prisoner will get hauled to another prisoner-room(the arena).
Inside this room, don't bring any food or interaction. Let the room be ugly as hell (place corpses,...). They'll get in rage and attack each other.

offtopic:
Btw, you can use this also to take weapons and clothes from visitors.
Make a room attractive for visitors (table, chairs,..). When they're inside, block the door by building a wall in front of it. Now, no one could get in or out. After a while, when they're starving, they'll attack each other and some will die soon. After that, you can take their weapons and clothes ;-)