Poll: RimWorld T-Shirts

Started by ItchyFlea, July 19, 2015, 11:31:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you buy a RimWorld themed T-Shirt?

No
13 (22.8%)
Yes - Size Small
6 (10.5%)
Yes - Size Medium
12 (21.1%)
Yes - Size Large
16 (28.1%)
Yes - Whatever size is available
6 (10.5%)
Yes - Size XL
4 (7%)

Total Members Voted: 57

Voting closed: July 26, 2015, 11:31:24 PM

ItchyFlea

Would you buy a RimWorld themed T-Shirt?

A rough estimate of the price of a RimWorld T-Shirt with a high quality image of a storyteller, or the game logo printed on it would be around $20USD. (Excluding shipping and applicable taxes.)

The poll will run for 7 days before closing.

I will do my best to answer any questions you have.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

Toggle

I'd think shirts with the storytellers on them won't look the best, as if you look at shots of them... That'll be quite the thing to wear in public, a randy random t-shirt. Just a coloured shirt with the rimworld logo on it, sure.
Selling broken colonist souls for two thousand gold. Accepting cash or credit.

dotsnake

I won't buy the story teller face on shirt, but I will buy maybe a wrecked spaceship with 3 pod crashing to the ground or something similar that looks cool, but anybody would like, even if they never heard of rimworld.

ItchyFlea

Sorry I should have clarified in the OP that the t-shirts wouldn't necessarily have the game storytellers printed on them. They'll likely just be shirts with the RimWorld logo on them. :)
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International

xlockeed

Won't buy a shirt unless mine says
Rimworld / Logo  on chest pocket.
Back of the shirt reads, Personal stats along with traits. Construction and mining would be burning passion for me, rest would be miner. Abrasive,Too Smart,Industrious.
Rimworld / Logo  on chest pocket.
Back of shirt reads, Boomrats its whats for dinner. Or  Normal 88 .
Or Cotton  Blunt  Sharp  Heat  Electric
                  3%    3%      0%    0%

I got more ideas, but these would get someones attention and ask about shirt.
Each year of thy life is the foundation for the next. The man who squanders his youth needs must build his life on a foundation of mud, and then wilt it collapse.

Coenmcj

I'd be willing to buy something like that.

What are your thoughts on Rimworld Art (Both fan and official) being done for the shirts?
For example, The Centipede in the Night Piece that came up recently.
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

ItchyFlea

Quote from: xlockeed on July 20, 2015, 02:40:26 AM
-snip-
Custom RimWorld themed T-Shirts like that is a possibility. I will look into it.

Quote from: Coenmcj on July 20, 2015, 03:34:07 AM
-snip-
As long as the creator of the art gave me the legal right to use their work for commercial purposes and there's no legal issues surrounding the use, I'm all for that.

kahlzun

Where can you find this "Centipede In The Night"? Google fails to deliver.
Look for me on the KSP forums!
Rimworld. The game where getting a cannibal psychopath with bloodlust is a good thing.

muffins

Quote from: kahlzun on July 20, 2015, 04:44:26 AM
Where can you find this "Centipede In The Night"? Google fails to deliver.

In the "Let's get those paint brushes moving folks" thread.

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=13372.msg148715#msg148715

Devon_v

I agree, I'd rather have a shirt that causes other Rimworld players in your current location to identify themselves. Randy for instance would be a great choice. To most, some wierd guy on a shirt. To those that matter,  Randy.

snipes

Quote from: Devon_v on July 20, 2015, 10:30:47 AM
I agree, I'd rather have a shirt that causes other Rimworld players in your current location to identify themselves. Randy for instance would be a great choice. To most, some wierd guy on a shirt. To those that matter,  Randy.

Couldn't agree more
Just a Animation Student Nothing to see here...move along

Gonorejus

Hell yeah, would buy one! One question, though, will shipping be worldwide or just some selected regions?

vagineer1

I certainly wouldn't mind getting a shirt as long as I can buy it in the UK.
You see this tank?

This tank is the epitome of "I'm going to destroy you"

This tank can make Chuck norris cry.

All hail the Takemikazuchi.

skullywag

Only if it comes in button down version got to cover those arms....;)
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

ItchyFlea

Quote from: Gonorejus on July 20, 2015, 10:59:50 AM
Hell yeah, would buy one! One question, though, will shipping be worldwide or just some selected regions?
As long as customs in your country allow T-Shirts to be sent to you from New Zealand, shipping would be worldwide. At this stage I do not know how much shipping would be.