[A16] RimWorld Revamped - The Transcendence | Complete Overhaul Mod

Started by DaemonDeathAngel, July 21, 2015, 12:33:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheReboot

If you're still looking, I'd be more than happy to help with ideas. Or anything else you might need.

DaemonDeathAngel

Wivex

Hi, consider your efforts. It takes much more time to do things right than it seems at first  ;).

DaemonDeathAngel

Very much so, but I have quite a lot of things going on in life at the moment, so last thing I need taking time is a massive project.

DaemonDeathAngel

Discussing and slightly working on this on my stream right now at http://www.twitch.tv/daemondeathangel. Feel free to drop in and throw some ideas!

DaemonDeathAngel

I have been slightly working on this while on vacation, I am trying to catch up on the new changed within A16.

DaemonDeathAngel

Just a small update of what the categories per Era may look like. This may be temporary, but for now, this is an easy way for me to separate items while working. If you have any other ideas on how to organize them, feel free to let me know.

Currently working on removing some of the unneeded Architect tabs, as many of the structures/buildings within them will fall within an era, and will be moved to that eras tab.

DaemonDeathAngel

RimWorld Revamped
The Transcendence

Announcement

Announcements are as follows;

• Reworked Forum Thread - Nearly 4 Hours of Work
  • New Dev Member! - donoya
Please welcome donoya to the development team! They will primarily be working on the C# Coding for the Mod!
It is awesome to have you aboard! May we make great advancements together in the future!

donoya

Hey everyone. Me and the original author on this mod have been exchanging ideas and I've already begun work on the mechanism to circumvent the core research. Once this mod has received it's first release, anyone who wants can make an add-on as long as their research def names start with 'RWR_TT_' (it's case sensitive.)

DaemonDeathAngel

Just bear in mind that it will require you to have atleast the first Era installed, or else your would not be able to use your addon.

DaemonDeathAngel

RimWorld Revamped
The Transcendence

Announcement

• GitHub Repository Added - All Files Stored Here
  • Research Clearing Underway - Hiding Core Research
  • Categorizing Buildings/Structures - Architect Sense by Fluffy
Please feel free to click the link in the first post, and go watch the GitHub for possible testing versions,
as well as to give ideas in the creation process. You will be credited for your ideas, if they become part
of the Mod =D

DaemonDeathAngel

RimWorld Revamped
The Transcendence

Announcement

• Neolithic Era Research Tree - Release!

Please feel free to click the link in the first post, and go watch the GitHub for possible testing versions,
as well as to give ideas in the creation process. You will be credited for your ideas, if they become part
of the Mod =D

DaemonDeathAngel

RimWorld Revamped
The Transcendence

Announcement

Neolithic Research Tree

Click for Larger Image

The Research tree for the Neolithic Era has been completed,
and organized. The entailed hiding all base game research, and positioning all research within
the tree so it would not overlap anything else, or attempt to put research items off screen.

Work will soon begin on adding in items and structures, in hopes that within the next few
coming weeks, the first Era of the Mod can be released for testing.

of the Mod =D

Adalah217

Just wanted to throw in some words of encouragement! Your plans are ambitious, but you're really making progress lately! Looking forward to the continued updates on this mod!

Hydromancerx