(Mod Request) Mass Grave & Catacombs

Started by Simulacrum0, July 21, 2015, 11:18:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simulacrum0

why should i have to make a nice grave for a group of raiders, i want to be able to just dump there body's in a hole and be done with them.
A Catacombs would be a nice way to send a colonist to the next game (that dint get them self killed out of there stupid) other than the graves we have now or cremation.

lude

+1
but also please a pyre to just burn corpses with the proper negative thoughts unless it's a burial of your own people

Sempie

+1
In general, I don't like mods that only give advantages but no depth of gameplay. So I'd also say that graves wich aren't closed yet but already containing bodys, should raise the chance of manhunting animals like 1000% or so, or trigger manhunt in any animal which gets within ~15 tiles range of that (open)grave (with bodys inside).

So you CAN make such graves, but they're dangerouse as long as they're not filled with dirt.
Still, a nice way to get rid of many bodys after a raid.

Like such a grave can be flexible in size and stores up to 0.95 bodys per tile (normal grave can take 0.5 bodys per tile). After a raid, you simple dig a hole big enough for your raiders, drop them, and close the grave.
Grave should only be closable entirely. So if you made a 5x2 grave ans inserted 10 people, the grave is almost half full. You could close it now, but than you muss the 11 slots still available.

Mechanoid Hivemind

Quote from: Sempie on July 22, 2015, 05:43:38 AM
+1
In general, I don't like mods that only give advantages but no depth of gameplay. So I'd also say that graves wich aren't closed yet but already containing bodys, should raise the chance of manhunting animals like 1000% or so, or trigger manhunt in any animal which gets within ~15 tiles range of that (open)grave (with bodys inside).

So you CAN make such graves, but they're dangerouse as long as they're not filled with dirt.
Still, a nice way to get rid of many bodys after a raid.

Like such a grave can be flexible in size and stores up to 0.95 bodys per tile (normal grave can take 0.5 bodys per tile). After a raid, you simple dig a hole big enough for your raiders, drop them, and close the grave.
Grave should only be closable entirely. So if you made a 5x2 grave ans inserted 10 people, the grave is almost half full. You could close it now, but than you muss the 11 slots still available.
Or burn it, throw a molly on it, it burns for a few days and your paws bitch about it, For the smell or the sight of it. Then have a much nicer single viking kinda death set them on fire BUT on a fancy golden table of awesomeness!
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.