Breaking the game! (warning large screenshots)

Started by Mrshilka, July 18, 2015, 07:59:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrshilka

So I use the ultimate modpack made by Ninefingers yet I tend to play it to an extreme level.

I always play Randy Random Extreme
My current colony is home on a minus 90c winter ice sheet, it took me 11 tries to survive starting this colony due to people freezing to death before I could possibly research what I needed to survive.
I play on speed 4 the extra speed dev mode allows because I have no visitors and most smaller raids freeze to death in winter.
My colony slowly grows more powerful over the years and my wealth increases.
I build an army of Droids to help me haul all the bodies and loot that raids bring me.
Until I start getting bigger raids....200, 300...400 pawns at a time.
and then.

and then the game really freaks out on me.

90000 meat inc

Mrshilka

And this is how my Colony dies.

1200 norbals, they do not break, they fight to the death.

Coenmcj

The void gods did not have mercy upon you.
Still, impressive body piles, crematoria backed up by a few decades was it?
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

Mrshilka

Heh I turn the bodies into Biomatter, so I tend to leave them outside in piles and only haul into my store area the ones wearing the best gear.

MarcTheMerc

I never get attacks of that size i wish i did but i dont. :'(

Also PRAISE THE VOID GODS!!!
"So weird looking, like a twisted hulk of man and machine both scary and... well scary i mean it would look like a crab with limbs on limbs."

Yay i have a mod now ''https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=20513.0''; It adds mercs

silentwolf123

How long were you playing this map to get that many resources, i struggle to get 10+ beta before dieing in spectacular ways