the sandbag of valhalla

Started by Zork, July 24, 2015, 11:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zork

just a normal randy random playthrough on challenge difficulty, winter was almost over, plenty of food and suplies, when suddenly a winter raid starts, just a few norbals (20-30) which were no problem for my turrets and colonists with automatic weapons, the raiding party was down to one, a 21 year old male human, instead of fleeing like other factions, he charged at my line of colonists and got inside the range of the sniper turret, everyone started shooting, blood flying everywhere, he just kept taking bullets , shot after shot he just kept running towards us with his sword on the air and his clothes dripping blood, after almost 30 seconds of straight automatic fire, he stopped, fell into his knees and put his head up to the sky, blood coming out of his entire body, sweat covering his eyes, gasping for air, he kept looking to the night sky and opened his arms to embrace the clutches of death, spending his last moments around fallen brothers and sisters. his heart stopped and his body slowly dropped to the soft soil, after looting the bodies and capturing prisoners, we went to check him, in our first look at him, we decided to name him, sandbag, we buried him next to his brothers and sisters, so they may rest in peace and find themselves again in the tables of valhalla

Segrog

Shinzy

Aw! May you feast in Rimhalla, "Sandbag" Minamsten the brave Hersir of Lydum Qath!

The-MathMog

That never ending sentence  :o

Nonetheless! What a furious warrior! Lucky the whole tribe wasn't that persistent!

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?