Post Game Win

Started by WhiteRaven549, July 25, 2015, 02:55:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteRaven549

After we win the game, by assembling our space craft and leaving the planet, how about something more to it? I mean it would be interesting wouldnt it? Being able to do something more with these colonists and survivors that youve spent so much time with? I mean, yeah you could start a new game on randy random extreme, but I feel like the game will be somewhat limited to what it currently has and will reach a standstill sooner or later. Since this marvelous game is still in alpha i feel that this is the best time to suggest this idea. Maybe incorporate a trading system, and possibly use your people to colonize other planets, or other areas of the same planet and manage like an intraplanet and/or interplanet system. Maybe have massive (population and or size) hub planets where you can sell items and trade for other items. Build Bigger and more awesome space crafts instead of the one you "win" with initially. I know this is a long shot and that none of this will probably even make it past this post, but still, i'll be damned if i dont put my idea out there for others to see.

Javier.

It's an idea, non the less, but this would require possibly the entire rework of the game in order to implement this feature. I mean what would happen to Randy Random, Cassandra Classic and Phoebe Chillax? It doesnt seem like your idea would be able to exist with how the game is being constructed right now. Also by what your saying, it sounds like this feature could be bigger and more complex than what it is now. Sorry but this doesnt seem too likely to happen...

Blaze2855

There is actually a mod to do something like this I believe it is called savve our ship or something like that it may take some searching