[1.1-1.2][MODLIST] Rikiki's MiningCo (05-04-2020)

Started by Rikiki, July 26, 2015, 08:14:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChairmanPoo

Ruisuki

Snagged the stand alone zip of fishing industry from the cave biome thread, but now that I want the mining mods i downloaded the master zip here. Inside the fish industry folder from it theres a sushi zip that the original fishing industry folder I dwld didnt have, though it did have the about assemblies defs and texture folders. Just wondering if I need to extract the sushi zip as well? Which folder do I paste?

Rikiki

This is the old remains of a fan contribution. It is not maintained so do not expect it to work... ;)

Ruisuki

Quote from: Rikiki on March 15, 2017, 04:18:51 AM
This is the old remains of a fan contribution. It is not maintained so do not expect it to work... ;)
Oh I see, confusing as you are the author of that thread and the OP, plus its listed as a 2017 thread. Hmm...so just to reiterate. This thread is old fan work: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?action=post;quote=318900;topic=14711.270 ?

and the thread im replying to is where I should download fishing industry? The sushi zip is included in the download for Fishing industry on github, which is linked to here. So I should not download the sushi submod?  Or is the entire Fishing Industry not being updated anymore?

Devlah

I've been to the GitHub page, and noticed that Forcefields and Laser fence were updated to A16.  However, there doesn't seem to be any available link to specifically download only the Laser fence that I can find.  When clicking "releases" on GitHUB, it says there are none.

Canute

You the 1. link for releases.
There you find all the zip-files.

Rikiki

As Canute said, there is a link in the first post.
Here it is again! :)
You will find all my up-to-date mods there.

The other link directs you to the source code if you are interrested.

keylocke

can you create a wearable light source (like a flashlight) that auto-activates during the night or during eclipses?)

this would be cool for mods like realistic darkness.

AngleWyrm

Tried using the Alert Speaker, but it declares there are no necessary walls nearby.

Is there some specific wall type it's looking for?
My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh

Ruisuki

Quote from: AngleWyrm on April 06, 2017, 06:13:54 PM

Tried using the Alert Speaker, but it declares there are no necessary walls nearby.

try rotating it. it has to be facing a certain way

I am curious though...the alert doesnt need anything to 'detect' enemies does it? it just does it whenever enemies arrive on the map? Or does the alert speaker serve like a 'trap' where if enemies walk through its area of influence it triggers the effects?

If its the former I should place the speaker in areas where my people walk through, like main entrances to give them the buffs yes?

Ruisuki

also how does the scanner work? the laser is circling around and its next to a power generator but it says scan progress at 0% for over a few days now. A mountain is within range of the circle. Not a big mountain but a small slate cavern.

Rikiki

Quote from: AngleWyrm on April 06, 2017, 06:13:54 PM
Are you using some mods modifying walls definition? It can be placed near any wall (built or natural) but must be correctly rotated as mentionned by Ruisuki.

@Ruisuki: the alert speaker is a colony-wide mechanism using the DangerWatcher.
Bonus effect will be applied to pawns near an alert speaker so it is wise to place it in main ways or near defense lines.

The MMS has a max range. Progress will stop once it is reached. There are 2 circles until max range is reached.
The MMS may have found no ore in your small mountain.

Ruisuki

Ah i see makes sense man. I do have a report for the fishing pier(nonmud) in the fishing mod. Even though I have it set to 'drop on floor' in the 'Harpoon'(animation is fishing rod?) bill it still acts as if ive had it set to take to best stockpile

Ruisuki

Another thing is setting priority to 'hunt' causes colonists to always go and hunt even if i set fishing to suspend