[1.1-1.2][MODLIST] Rikiki's MiningCo (05-04-2020)

Started by Rikiki, July 26, 2015, 08:14:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hyperkiller

I am getting that HUD bug also with the Sonar, it has 5 (unchosen materials) as its first materials

is there a core file i'm missing since i only grabbed this one?

*edit I didnt download the Common File lol. It works now

[attachment deleted due to age]

kremlinkev

Quote from: Rikiki on September 01, 2015, 03:30:38 PM
Quote from: kremlinkev on September 01, 2015, 11:36:06 AM
I think I am missing something obvious, but how does one make/procure the sonar module to build the actual scanner? I got 5 charged batteries made, but cant seem to find the last widget for assembly.
You can make it at the electronics workbench once the MMS research is done. Do you use the EdB mod order mod? It sometimes messes things up as it slightly modifies the mod folder names...

I use the built in mod ordering system, and I have the following order configured: 1) Vanilla core, 2) mms common, 3) mms mining, 4) mms mining helmet. Then other non-mms mods after that.

The only things at the electronics bench is the integrated circuit board and the mining helmet. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong.

pigman999999999

can you do a dif download or dropbox my chorme doset like that site

Rikiki

QuoteI use the built in mod ordering system, and I have the following order configured: 1) Vanilla core, 2) mms common, 3) mms mining, 4) mms mining helmet. Then other non-mms mods after that.

The only things at the electronics bench is the integrated circuit board and the mining helmet. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong.

Please check the mods' names in the RimWorld914Win\Mods folder. :)
They should be named exactly:

• M&Co. Common
  • M&Co. MMS
  • M&Co. MiningHelmet
If the M&Co. MMS mod name is incorrect, the dynamic recipe will not be added to the electronic workbench.
Have you tried without the EdB Mod order?

dismar

hey Rikiki i've having a weird issue with your fish hydroponics, where if i set the fish to "do forever" my fishing pawn keeps run back and forth grabbing a fish and reset the hydroponics. Maybe its just my cracked up game but might be a bug :P

MultiDavid

Quote from: dismar on September 07, 2015, 09:56:13 PM
hey Rikiki i've having a weird issue with your fish hydroponics, where if i set the fish to "do forever" my fishing pawn keeps run back and forth grabbing a fish and reset the hydroponics. Maybe its just my cracked up game but might be a bug :P

Put only 1 at a time, what it does is it resets the fish hp and progress timers, only queue up one at a time :)

Match

Match

Its fun, looks like there is some incompatibility with prepare carefully, will test further and try different load orders. Am receiving a bug with laser fences, upon base being transferred, I still have no control over fences. In addition, the graphic is not working for the laser.

Edit 1: Just going to edit this post as I update with compatibility.
Edit 2: Disregard my statements about laser fences. I had version 12.0 installed, Prepare Carefully works when loaded last.

FridayBiology

is there a way to suggest or get our own ideas included as outpost designs?
Yes another god damn youtuber.
 https://www.youtube.com/user/FridayBiology

isistoy

Félicitations distinguées :)
That outpost is built up during map gen, yes? Makes this even more interesting...

"is there a way to suggest.... "
Suggest, my friend, suggest...

"our own ideas included as outpost designs"
That would be ridiculously nice, but let's be serious a moment:

Does the outpost structure come from another save or xml template? What map size constraints are affecting building the outpost?
Not all maps can accept such buildings (mountainous, for instance) or do you affect initial vanilla map gen so space is reserved for outpost before?

By the moment these are adaptive to map gen, then specific design/templates could maybe be a thing. Also, could lead to far-beyond-this-mod interesting ideas :D
<Stay on the scene like a State machine>

Poebe

Could you make it so its claimable? You cant really use anything inside it even if you set ownership for colonists so they never get to use those sweet beds and such

Match

Quote from: Poebe on September 10, 2015, 03:15:27 PM
Could you make it so its claimable? You cant really use anything inside it even if you set ownership for colonists so they never get to use those sweet beds and such

I don't want to spoil anything, but you should really send a hacker to the bases com console. As to who does the hacking, I'm not entirely sure, But i have a hunch its related to an intelligence skill

Poebe

Thats not the problem, capturing the outpost works but you cant CLAIM the buildings therefore I cant desconstruct so I have to destroy some stuff to improve the layout

Rikiki

Capture success is based on the best value of research or crafting.
Once the base is captured, you CAN (or at least should be able to :P) claim all the buildings (excepted the turrets if they are hostile).
Just remember to spawn home area on the outpost or it will not be repaired. ;)

If you can't claim the buildings, please tell me the steps you have followed:
1) Military/civil outpost?
2) Capture result? Major or minor failure, minor or major success?
3) What can't you claim?
4) Did you save then load between game start and capture?