[1.1-1.2][MODLIST] Rikiki's MiningCo (05-04-2020)

Started by Rikiki, July 26, 2015, 08:14:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rikiki

It is indicated in the changelog that it was disabled for this version (because of a vanilla bug which is fixed now).
It will be re-enabled for next Alpha. :)

Hayhorse

So, Rikki, are we going to get an A16 update soon? Would also be nice if the outpost generator would also work properly with Prepare Carefully.

Rikiki

Mining helmet has been updated to A16.
It also adds a mining vest in this version :).

I don't know yet if I will maintain Outpost generator. That's a loooot of work. It is hard to keep all mods up-to-date and have some time to actually play the game! :P

pktongrimworld

Hayhorse

Honestly it would be nice if all the mods were updated, I understand that it takes time and if I could I would attempt to help. The only problem is I don't know any language but AHK script. Which is probably closest to java.

cammillotto

Quote from: Rikiki on January 05, 2017, 04:11:16 PM
Mining helmet has been updated to A16.
It also adds a mining vest in this version :).

I don't know yet if I will maintain Outpost generator. That's a loooot of work. It is hard to keep all mods up-to-date and have some time to actually play the game! :P

I hope you find time for the scan... :-)

Tinkerer

I really like the idea of the forcefield mod...  does it work on a16?

asquirrel

Holy carp, MMS has been updated to A16!! :)  Thanks dude!! :)

T-Wrecks

Hey Rikki? I think the mining helmet is broken. It just broke my save file. :/

carpediembr

> M&Co.: Outpost generator

Does it generates exclusively on the map that you first spawn in? Or does it spawn as other factions outpost as well?

Canute

That mod is for A13 not A16, so no.

Rikiki

Quote from: T-Wrecks on January 09, 2017, 07:30:04 AM
Hey Rikki? I think the mining helmet is broken. It just broke my save file. :/
Can you please post your output_log.txt file when the error occurs? I did not received other reports about it...

Der Failer

Just noticed that your mobile mineral sonar suffers from the "buildings are build instantly" problem.
This is because in buildings <WorkToMake> has changed to <WorkToBuild>, but RW doesn't throw a error and instead just defaults it to 1 work, so it is easy to overlook.

I'm only using MMS, so you may want to check for this in your other mods as well.

Rikiki

Quote from: Der Failer on January 13, 2017, 03:02:47 PM
Just noticed that your mobile mineral sonar suffers from the "buildings are build instantly" problem.
This is because in buildings <WorkToMake> has changed to <WorkToBuild>, but RW doesn't throw a error and instead just defaults it to 1 work, so it is easy to overlook.

I'm only using MMS, so you may want to check for this in your other mods as well.
Thanks! :) This is corrected in last version.