[1.1-1.2][MODLIST] Rikiki's MiningCo (05-04-2020)

Started by Rikiki, July 26, 2015, 08:14:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrippyTheO

Is "1.0" compatible with .19? Using .19 the modlist shows the 1.0 mods as being the wrong version. Can this safely be ignored?

Goldenpotatoes

Quote from: TrippyTheO on September 12, 2018, 04:06:18 PM
Is "1.0" compatible with .19? Using .19 the modlist shows the 1.0 mods as being the wrong version. Can this safely be ignored?

1.0 and .19 are functionally the same build, the only difference being the change to .19 was Tynan deciding the game needed an extra build before going into a full release.

Madman666

Man, i wish spaceships were updated... other stuff thats updated to 1.0 more or less works with b19, so only spaceship mod left... :(

Ruisuki

Are only mms, projector and drill turret updated for 19/1.0? githubs seems to only show those as updated as of a month ago, the rest are much older

crazyone

Operative85

Hello! Do you have plans to synchronize your GitHub repository with your Steam Workshop updates? I'm this close to creating my perfect military colony, and what I lack is your 1.0 Alert System. :D

Thank you very much!

Reyghel

Good afternoon from Uruguay. I have to congratulate you and your collaborators for the mod they created with the theme of mining. I am a rookie in the game, but this mod gives me the impression that mining would facilitate for my small colony. I do not understand how to download the complete mod for version 1.0 of the game. I downloaded everything from a link you provided from github.

:'(  :'( Unfortunately I have 3 dollars to buy the game, now I have a version that I could find online. I hope and wish you can help me. Greetings from Uruguay.

Rikiki

@Operative85: mods archives are released. I will soon push my work on GitHub (once Laser Fence is updated). :)

@Reyghel: "that I could find online"... ;)
1) Choose the mod you want, for exemple MiningCo. MiningHelmet V1.0.zip.
2) Download the archive with the "Download" button.
3) Go into your Rimworld\Mods directory and unzip the archive there. It should appear along the Core mod.
4) Activate the mod in-game.

Serkith

Yes ! I was hoping for a 1.0 version of the laser fence !

moonra

How can I make the laser drill not work without power? I like it quite a lot but having something mine basically for free is a bit too much for me. I looked around the defs but couldn't find anything.

Rikiki

Quote from: moonra on November 07, 2018, 01:34:59 PM
How can I make the laser drill not work without power? I like it quite a lot but having something mine basically for free is a bit too much for me. I looked around the defs but couldn't find anything.
This is hardcoded I am affraid. But the mining speed is really low when unpowered.
Is the construction cost not high enough? I felt that the research requirements were limiting enough and laying cables a bit too boring just for it to work.
I may add a modOption to disable it.

Would a turret only working when either manned or powered be better? I am open for suggestions. :)

Jan2607

Can we expect the Spaceship Update soon? Because I believe, we have to start a new colony then and I have to plan :D

Ruisuki

Love spaceship but i am also partial to alert mod

Kamerow

Please update Spaceship to 1.0! It's one of my favorite mods! Hit me up if you need help!

Rikiki

Spaceship update is ongoing but it will take a lot of time as it is my biggest mode.  :)

Any advice on the laser drill working without power?