An interesting place to eat dinner..

Started by The-MathMog, July 27, 2015, 02:54:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The-MathMog

I think I just found the hidden psychopath of the colony, judging by the place where he Coffey decided to finish his dinner.. :|

If you have any screenshots of hilarious or disturbing places they decide to eat, please share! :D

Segrog

Holy shit, too funny. Same thing happened to me with a guy who's an empath and also incapable of violence.

The-MathMog

Some of the pawns must have some deep dark secrets, that even the character screen can't tell us about :o

skullywag

Its when he starts doimg "lewd" activity in there, thats when you worry....
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

milon

o_O

(Yes, I made that face after reading skully's comment!)

StorymasterQ

Quote from: skullywag on July 27, 2015, 03:36:53 AM
Its when he starts doimg "lewd" activity in there, thats when you worry....

I made that face after reading skully's comment...
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Segrog

Adamiks

I hope skully isn't talking about THAT?

Holy shit!

Back to the topic - why you have a fridge full of human corpses!? Do 80% of Rimworld players are hidden psychopaths and their colonies are running like Auschwitz? I know this is only a game but.... when my people need to eat human flesh i feel like i lost my humanity...

The-MathMog

Quote from: milon on July 27, 2015, 06:51:06 AM
o_O

(Yes, I made that face after reading skully's comment!)

:o

Same haha, I think I need to keep a sharp eye on him, whenever he enters that room!

And as an update, 3 pawns how now finished meals in the middle of that pile of corpses... :|

Quote from: Adamiks on July 27, 2015, 09:17:11 PM
I hope skully isn't talking about THAT?

Holy shit!

Back to the topic - why you have a fridge full of human corpses!? Do 80% of Rimworld players are hidden psychopaths and their colonies are running like Auschwitz? I know this is only a game but.... when my people need to eat human flesh i feel like i lost my humanity...

I needed some extra currency, so I am having one of my pawns with the "psychopath" trait, hack them up. Then I sell the meat and make human leather parkas for profit :p

Had one which sold for 8000$, so there is a good business in it! :D
This way you also don't get any negative effects.

It can also be done to prisoners if you don't want the negative effect of selling them. Have your psychopath pawn go in, murder them, then proceed with the above.
Thinking about it, this may actually make me the REAL psychopath  ::)

Coenmcj

That's the beauty of it. 
Most average people atleast think of murder once a week, is it that much of a stretch to think of more cruel or taboo activities?

But you should probably be concerned for your colonist... maybe admit them to therapy or trial by fire. ;)
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

The-MathMog

Hehe, probably not when it comes to a cruel world like this!

Yeah, I might need to light him on fire to see if he has potent blood. That, or at least I can mark him as a spawn of satan :p

Adamiks

Once a week? Holy shit! Average people are half-psychopaths, because i was thinking about killing someone like 1-2 months ago! ;D

Segrog

Now I am 100% sure Rimworld has the best community of all other things in existence.

Adamiks

Yea. Community of psychopaths having their fridges full of human corpses and meat and storages full of clothes from human skin.

Best place to be! Eva!

Segrog

Just be grateful it isn't you in the fridge.