Self Treating

Started by Flubberj, July 28, 2015, 03:08:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flubberj

So I need some sort of way to treat my colonist when he's the only one in my colony. I always play at the top of a mountain where it's -30 in the spring. I use prepare carefully to play with a single, extremely skilled, colonist. Whenever I play the simple flu is a death sentence. The fact that my colonist can't treat himself when all another colonist really has to do is apply herbal medicine is ridiculous. I just need some way for my colonist to be able to treat his own sickness. I understand not being able to bandage a gunshot, but this is outrageous.

«Temple»

Add a job to consume a medkit(more depending how many holes you have in you) and make it have the heal effect when job is complete?

Too-DAMN-Much

medical beds instead of regular sound like a must for your play style.

RoboticManiac

Can''t you wait out the flu in a med-bed? Only problem I can think of is that you'd have to manually order him to eat.

confusedwings

I was looking for the mod... since this is the 'mod' section...

maybe  you should post this in the 'help'...

CB elite

This is more of a mod request. If you're looking for an actual mod, I would look in releases :)

Also, I would also like a way to self treat (don't think Tynan will be adding it any time soon), and will be keeping my eyes on a couple of medical procedure expansion mods for this feature ;D

«Temple»

I could poke around in the files and see how easy it can be but I don't want to be the one to upload it and I'm also kind of a scrub when it comes to jobdefs.