Lightning Strike (Pic)

Started by Chicken Breast, July 28, 2015, 03:24:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chicken Breast

So I'm playing A-11b at the moment, and I was in the middle of a Rough Cassandra game trying to get back in the swing of things. After playing last night and some of today I had my colony doing pretty well. It had survived several raids, several involved with me saving someone who was fleeing another colony. I had even, just before the point of the following picture, destroyed an ancient ship and dealt with a mechanoid raid immediately afterwards. My number of injuries was significant.

Needless to say, I was quick to say 'Yes' when prompted with the 'Will You Offer Help to the Fleeing Guy?' dialogue. The result was me pausing at a coincidental moment, that not only shows the number of people I was up against, but one of my colonists being struck by lighting as well. I thought some of you might enjoy it. He had burns down his torso and on his nose. Could not have felt good!

After winning through this raid, most of my medical beds became full and I was caught with little defenses left when I was struck with a raid by another group, and then another, and then a pack of angry Wargs. I'm taking a break and then I'm going to start a new game in a while.

Sig by Me!

Segrog