AI sees through walls

Started by NemesisN, July 29, 2015, 01:52:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NemesisN

zandadoum that is far from true

I only did not accepted and told people that they are wrong when they made up explanations like x-ray that is it...only on made up things that don't exist in the game....and people like you that blabber about random things about me that are not true....but you ignorantly accepted that as if I did not agree with anyone here at all or did not take any suggestions at all....I suggest you read the conversation all over again this time slowly and carefully

How does me not living in a imagination and talking about made up things instead sticking to reality and what the game has give you the right to call me stupid or for someone else to call me a troll or a retard or tell me that I have OCD ?

if you can read or see there is now 10 pages and in each one I discuss about something so for you to say I lack arguments is also not true

proven wrong on what ? Specify what exactly ? On Sappers not having X-Ray ? I am pretty sure that I am right when I say that its made up, same goes for spies

you are acting childish...grow up and leave a comment that does not consist of silly name callings towards me....I did not brought anything to myself....people like you are just pissed of that I dislike something that you like in the game....then you start calling me names and blame it on me that I brought that on myself....man up instead of blaming me because you are pissed of that I don't like the feature you like
Join the RimWorld fan community group on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1404635226524821/

Tynan

OK, this thread is pretty obviously not improving anyone's life. Locking. Thank you for the discussion, where it was issues-based.

Internet arguments: the only winning move is not to play.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

RemingtonRyder

Like Tynan said.

If you have a problem with another forum user's post, notify a moderator. Do not escalate the problem by pouring more fuel on the fire. :P