Ultimate Mod + Crash Landing

Started by Xeldrakka, July 29, 2015, 11:52:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xeldrakka

Hey folks. Just wondering if anyone has tried to combine the Ultimate Mod Pack with the Crash Landing mod. I've been eyeballing that one for RP/colony character reasons (It looks awesome, and I've always imagined my chosen team of Rimworlders to have crashed rather than ejected), so I'm curious to know if anyone has tried it themselves and what the results were.
Whoever appeals the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themselves without the law is both. For a wounded man should say unto his assailant "If I live, I will kill you, but if I die you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.

Delekhan

Yes, super easy. Just make sure you download the edb Prepare Carefully compatible version on the Crash Landing Mod forum, and place it last on the mod load order. Works perfectly.

Xeldrakka

Tried it out earlier in the month. Worked perfectly. Thanks!
Whoever appeals the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themselves without the law is both. For a wounded man should say unto his assailant "If I live, I will kill you, but if I die you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.

Jevon

If anyone had trouble downloading this thing... use internet explorer XD