LastPopGainTime

Started by david8029, December 23, 2013, 06:35:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

david8029

What is this, what do the numbers mean, and how do I edit it to help me?

Galileus

What is what, what numbers, edit what, where, why, whut the hell is going on?

I GUESS you mean editing save file and I GUESS you mean one of their values, in which case... dunno, linking to my other threat would take much more work than you put into your post, so whatever. No, seriously :/

david8029

Yeah sorry I GUESS I figured people who knew about the files and such about the game would know what I was talking about. And I GUESS you meant linking to your thread and not your threat, but whatever. Thanks for the help.

palandus

I'm unsure of what the value does, but you'd probably get more help in the Modding section, as the modders may not check General Discussion as often.

My guess is that it has something to do with determining incidents that involve you in getting colonists. Reducing it may make it so that you will encounter more travellers, escape pods, or have a higher chance of incapping a raider. Can't be too positive on these, as different numbers deal with these things.

As to editting them, either use .Net Reflector w/ Reflexil (tutorials on this in Modding area) and edit the value in Reflexil.