Small Raid

Started by Quoth, August 03, 2015, 08:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quoth

What the sweet *&$% is that?! Sure, 2-4 of them I can handle no problem, but this.....

[attachment deleted due to age]

Cherna

muffins

Quote from: Quoth on August 03, 2015, 08:08:06 AM
What the sweet *&$% is that?! Sure, 2-4 of them I can handle no problem, but this.....

Myself, with mechaniods my rule is to wish them away with the developers tools, then have my colonists harvest a prisoners heart in my Void shrine and pretend that the Void Gods did it.

EDIT - I wasn't joking  :P

Thanks to Tiger's sacrifice, the Void Gods saw fit to aid my colony by making a Can-o-Mechs spontaneously explode all by itself.

Jimyoda

Quote from: muffins on August 03, 2015, 12:27:11 PM

Myself, with mechaniods my rule is to wish them away with the developers tools, then have my colonists harvest a prisoners heart in my Void shrine and pretend that the Void Gods did it.
I love this response.
Quote from: Rahjital on July 09, 2015, 03:09:55 PM
"I don't like that farmers chop people up."

Obviously she has already played Rimworld :P

Read the wiki. Edit the wiki. Let the wiki be your guide.
http://rimworldwiki.com/

Coenmcj

Still hoping that an upcoming alpha brings in the void gods. so these shrines Temples we build can have a purpose other than for RP purposes.
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

Jamini

Help. I'm laughing hard enough my boss is getting suspicious from all the snickering. That is glorious. +1 Void God convert!

NemesisN

you think you have it bad

Join the RimWorld fan community group on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1404635226524821/

christhekiller

The void gods have forsaken you Nemesis. Repent! Repent! For the end is near! All the forsaken shall know the wrath of the void gods in the end!

The-MathMog

It is harsh the first few times you encounter these sizes and upwards, but once you learn how to make proper defenses and pawn positions + weapons, it will be easier and easier. See this as a lesson :p
Also, try cornering them with emp grenades. Only hit them once though, as if they get hit by a second grenade, they will "adapt".

I tend to have a few turrets that "corner" them, when they enter  my defense, so they are hit from multiple sides, and which also work as bait. A few lost turrets is better than a dead pawn, or even worse, a pawn with lead in his brain!

killer117

I have minimum expirience with the worship of the void gods, and although i think ur temple is badass, i dont think im gonna convert. Im an atheist in real life, so im an atheist in rimworld :P
Whats Rimworld without a little cannabilism/ murder/ maniacs/ crazy tribes/ nasty pirates/ nutcase animals/ genocidal robots etc.

Alitaria

Quote from: muffins on August 03, 2015, 12:27:11 PM

EDIT - I wasn't joking  :P

Thanks to Tiger's sacrifice, the Void Gods saw fit to aid my colony by making a Can-o-Mechs spontaneously explode all by itself.

Good lord, that is so messed up it isn't funny XD
Context is key when discussing RimWorld in public