[WIP][A11c][Playable]M&Co. Outpost generator V0.8 (04-08-2015)

Started by Rikiki, August 04, 2015, 04:48:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rikiki

Hello all!

This mods intend to generate a random M&Co. outposts on map generation.
It can be hostile or neutral.
You can interract with it to try and capture it. Need obviously some balance(!) with some bad room content (megascarab eating dead bodies? ::)) ;D

I am about to go on a holiday break and I fear I will not be able to finish this before leaving. :P
So I decided to post it here so you can give me your feedback on this early version.

I am particularly interrested in small room pattern ideas (please post a screenshot ;)).

Download:
M&Co. Outpost generator V0.8

Future plans:
* add more rooms pattern
* add an energy perimeter fence 8)
* add the possibility to realise contracts for the M&Co. (e.g.: mine and stock X amount of steel and exchange it for some silver and various equipment (apparel, weapon...).
* Make those outposts more alive with some citizens? Will be the hardest part!!! :-[
* other little things that will come to my mind.

Enjoy! :)
Rikiki

DaemonDeathAngel

I had a though similar to this a whip back, interested to see how it turns out for you

Mechanoid Hivemind

The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

«Temple»

You should add this to the mod list, it works just fine and is in a playable state...

caboose410

Rikiki

Quote from: Hunter00064 on September 01, 2015, 12:52:00 AM
You should add this to the mod list, it works just fine and is in a playable state...

I will probably release first version within 1 week. :)

milon

Rikiki

Quote from: milon on September 19, 2015, 10:34:26 AM
Are you targeting an A11 release before an A12 release?
???
Nope, no A11 release as the mod was released early september for A12d.
This thread can be locked by the way. :)

Are you still playing on A11? :o

Mmgfrcs

Amazing idea!
Still waiting for Alpha 12 release though, since I'm playing and modding Alpha 12
Could be useful for my mod, but I'll think first before asking
(I just spoiled that, didn't I?)