[1.3] Glass&Lights Last Update: [8/13/21]

Started by jacob814, August 06, 2015, 10:20:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jacob814

@Kaballah
Your better at replying to these posts than I am XD.
My Mods:
Glass&Lights

Kaballah

Then from the main menu (before a colony is loaded or started), look at your mod list, find the Glass+Lights listing, and look at its Info.  If the author is "anonymous" and there's no other description info, you've unpacked the mod incorrectly (a lot of people do this with various mods) and you probably need to just move the directory's contents up one level.

Grimandevil

welcome to the Rimworld - a world full of cannibal drug-addicted psychos, but free of vegetarians.

Kaballah

timeandtherani

I've got the glassworks going.  What supplies do I need to make glass?

StorymasterQ

Use rocks to make glass. Go figure. Usually rocks are used to unmake glass. To bits and pieces.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Quote from: Kaballah on January 30, 2016, 03:58:07 AM
CCL updated and apparently it slightly breaks your mod, FYI.

This mod lacks a ModHelperDef which was always a soft requirement but is now a hard requirement to use certain features.  Specifically, using AdvancedResearchDefs requires a ModHelperDef to validate version level functionality.
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.