[1.3] Glass&Lights Last Update: [8/13/21]

Started by jacob814, August 06, 2015, 10:20:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jacob814

Quote from: MechanoidHater on April 18, 2016, 01:12:57 PM
CCL was just updated.

Thankyou, will be working on the update later tonight. Should be finished by this weekend.
My Mods:
Glass&Lights

jacob814

My Mods:
Glass&Lights

silverskin

I got so used to be able to build glass walls and glass doors that I completely forgot it wasn't part of vanilla. When I updated to alpha 13, I was searching the research list back and forth trying to find the glassworks. I put on development mode looking through all the buildings trying to find the glass ones. Forgot it was never part of vanilla.

This mod is essential stuff. Ty should nick your idea and put it in the game.

jacob814

Thankyou. I have got almost no feedback from this mod. Glad you enjoy the mod!
My Mods:
Glass&Lights

Kaballah

CCL blows up really badly right now, so I figured to leave it alone as well as any mods that depend on it for at least another CCL patch cycle.
e: which was 8 hours ago apparently, so ok I'll try it again :)

Kaballah

Yeah I get a lot of errors on startup with your mod + today's CCL build:

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56)

Config error in CeilingLamp: CeilingLamp has CompProperties with null compClass.

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56)

Config error in CeilingLamp_Red: CeilingLamp_Red has CompProperties with null compClass.

Config error in CeilingLamp_Blue: CeilingLamp_Blue has CompProperties with null compClass.

Config error in CeilingLamp_Green: CeilingLamp_Green has CompProperties with null compClass.

Config error in CeilingLamp_Violet: CeilingLamp_Violet has CompProperties with null compClass.

Config error in CeilingLamp_Yellow: CeilingLamp_Yellow has CompProperties with null compClass.

Config error in CeilingLamp_Orange: CeilingLamp_Orange has CompProperties with null compClass.

Config error in WallLamp: WallLamp has CompProperties with null compClass.

Config error in OutdoorGroundLamp: OutdoorGroundLamp has CompProperties with null compClass.

Config error in CeilingLamp: CeilingLamp has CompProperties with null compClass.

Config error in CeilingLamp_Red: CeilingLamp_Red has CompProperties with null compClass.

Config error in CeilingLamp_Blue: CeilingLamp_Blue has CompProperties with null compClass.

Config error in CeilingLamp_Green: CeilingLamp_Green has CompProperties with null compClass.

Config error in CeilingLamp_Violet: CeilingLamp_Violet has CompProperties with null compClass.

CCL alone doesn't generate any errors.  I don't know how helpful these messages are  ???

e: This is some more detail from ingame console, I don't know where this is written to a text file or I'd give you that rather than a screenshot:

jacob814

My Mods:
Glass&Lights

jacob814

@Kaballa

I have no clue what is causing this issue. I have downloaded the most recent CCl and it works fine with my mod. Could you make sure you are using the right CCL and Glass&Lights versions? I dont know what else it could be.
My Mods:
Glass&Lights

jacob814

I have update Glass&Lights to 13a.3

Made the mod more integrated with Rimworld Alpha 13.
My Mods:
Glass&Lights

branch?

how lit was it

jacob814

-Updating the mod no. As long as you started you save with CCL installed, you can update this mod as you wish. CCL requres you to start your save with it for some reason or another.-

You should be able to add both CCL and my mod to your save game without problem. Seems I was wrong.
My Mods:
Glass&Lights

Quote from: jacob814 on April 28, 2016, 07:46:23 PM
Updating the mod no. As long as you started you save with CCL installed, you can update this mod as you wish. CCL requres you to start your save with it for some reason or another.

Can you shed some more light on this?  Is there an unknown (to the CCL team) issue with adding CCL to an existing colony?
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.