[1.3] Glass&Lights Last Update: [8/13/21]

Started by jacob814, August 06, 2015, 10:20:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jacob814

@Kaballa
Glad you where able to fix it. You about gave me a heart attack. When someone finds a bug in your mod and you have no clue why... :P
My Mods:
Glass&Lights

Galvenox

will the glass let sunlight through in an outside building? or does it work for artifical light sources only?

jacob814

It works with only artificial light sadly, if I want sunlight to work that would require some programming that I dont know too much about.
My Mods:
Glass&Lights

Galvenox

jacob814

Frankly I think my mod, or at least parts of it should be part of the base game. They could integrate it to allow sunlight to pass through lights.
My Mods:
Glass&Lights

chrisf112233

I'm having problems with the lights.  I can place the glass doors/windows, along with outdoor groundlamps (though they construct them, it uses materials, and they never appear, just wasted materials on groundlamps), but wall lamps and ceilling lamps will not place or allow me to construct, no matter which walls or inside any buildings i try to click.  Anyone else having issues or maybe I'm really just not doing something correct?

lance789

how do i get access to these structures? i have the mod installed and i don see any content from this mod. where in the load order should it be? (after CCL and Mod Order is assumed)

jacob814

You will need to research the glassworks research to get started with anything.
My Mods:
Glass&Lights

jacob814

Quote from: chrisf112233 on May 10, 2016, 12:29:49 AM
I'm having problems with the lights.  I can place the glass doors/windows, along with outdoor groundlamps (though they construct them, it uses materials, and they never appear, just wasted materials on groundlamps), but wall lamps and ceilling lamps will not place or allow me to construct, no matter which walls or inside any buildings i try to click.  Anyone else having issues or maybe I'm really just not doing something correct?

This is strange, i will look into this as soon as I have time. I would of caught this right? hm...
My Mods:
Glass&Lights

lilymortis

I'm having the same problem as Chris with being unable to place ceiling and wall lights. I love the windows though, lovely mod.

jacob814

@lilymortis
@chris112233
- I have no clue how to re-create this in my own game. I am using latest CCL and the latest of my mod and am able to re-create what you are describing. If you could give me some sort of video or picture that would be great. Also the only thing I can think of is that you need to update CCL.
My Mods:
Glass&Lights

jacob814

I would love to see some community feedback with my mod. I get very little feedback from you guys and am up to adding more stuff if you want. Just stopping by and saying you enjoy my mod will be enough :P
My Mods:
Glass&Lights

notfood

I play with HardcoreSK, windows and ceiling lamps are very nice to have. Thank you.

A refuelable early game no power light that isn't the torch would be handy to have.

123nick

sorry if this has been answered, but will this be updated for A14? i would love that dearly, this mod is pretty awesome

jacob814

reply to @123nick

Yes I do have plans to release it but I also plan to release a steam workshop version too. It should be updating sometime soon.
My Mods:
Glass&Lights