[1.3] Glass&Lights Last Update: [8/13/21]

Started by jacob814, August 06, 2015, 10:20:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

123nick

Quote from: jacob814 on July 21, 2016, 08:57:32 AM
reply to @123nick

Yes I do have plans to release it but I also plan to release a steam workshop version too. It should be updating sometime soon.

awesome :D

jacob814

Glass & Lights has finally been updated to Alpha 14. The only reason you all waited this long because I was blind and couldn't see the simple error in my code :P

Also with my lack of time to play rimworld, I need community feedback. I dont fully understand the scenario system and if you feel like my mod isnt working right with it, let me know and ill try to fix it!
My Mods:
Glass&Lights

kaptain_kavern

jacob814

Now to work on the steam realease, with CCL not releasing to the steam workshop, ill be needing to ask for perm to upload it with my mod or ill have to remove CCL completely from my mod, which I am not keen on...
My Mods:
Glass&Lights

qurffe

rsdworker

Quote from: jacob814 on July 25, 2016, 04:59:35 PM
Now to work on the steam realease, with CCL not releasing to the steam workshop, ill be needing to ask for perm to upload it with my mod or ill have to remove CCL completely from my mod, which I am not keen on...

CCL will still work regardless if its on steam or not - you dont need change anything

notfood

drakulux

You need to remove classic start from your research defs, unless it is intentional for colonist start. It gives you all the research already.

123nick

hey, cupropandas core mode also adds sand and windows, so i wonder if it might be possible too make the 2 compatible, somehow? maybe a workplace that can take sand from mod one and convert it into sand of the other mod, with 2 recipes, and the same for glass, with 2 recipes.

jacob814

@qurffe @rsdworker @notfood Seems so, I talked to one of the CCL devs and they told me they wouldnt release it to the steam workshop because of the issues they had with the workshop? Im not sure but with this I will be uploading as soon as I figure it out :P

@drakulux Thankyou for the feedback, was wondering why that happened when I did a quick test the other day. Will be pushing a new version soon.
@123nick Ill take a look at cupropandas core mode. Seems neat. Will put on the todo.
My Mods:
Glass&Lights

jacob814

Updated to clean up some code. Nothing to major unless your just starting out in your world.
My Mods:
Glass&Lights

jacob814

@123nick I won't be adding something to be compatible with cuproPanda's Core. If you want to do something like that yourself, it isn't that hard. Also, this is where you would ask someone to make a modpack for it. I don't care for cuproPanda's Core because it distracts from the vanilla experience. I am trying to make a mod that either enhances the vanilla experience or adds some things that don't stray too far from it. Maybe Cupro will do something if you ask him, but I wont.

Sorry.
My Mods:
Glass&Lights

123nick

Quote from: jacob814 on July 26, 2016, 04:59:40 PM
@123nick I won't be adding something to be compatible with cuproPanda's Core. If you want to do something like that yourself, it isn't that hard. Also, this is where you would ask someone to make a modpack for it. I don't care for cuproPanda's Core because it distracts from the vanilla experience. I am trying to make a mod that either enhances the vanilla experience or adds some things that don't stray too far from it. Maybe Cupro will do something if you ask him, but I wont.

Sorry.

yeah, its alright. i can make some recipes to switch this mods glass with cupro's glass, so people using both can have them be interchangable. also, this mod adds sand, right? i can do the same with sand.

Lesgalapagos

Hi,

Can we hope an update of your excellent mod for the A15 ?

Many thanks,
Lesgalapagos.