[1.3] Glass&Lights Last Update: [8/13/21]

Started by jacob814, August 06, 2015, 10:20:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jacob814

@ Lesgalapagos - of course but CCL has to update before I can. As soon as CCL does I will push an update very quickly for this mod. This new update wont just be what was before but will include balance changes and new items.
My Mods:
Glass&Lights

joaonunes

Quote from: jacob814 on September 04, 2016, 11:25:34 AM
@ Lesgalapagos - of course but CCL has to update before I can. As soon as CCL does I will push an update very quickly for this mod. This new update wont just be what was before but will include balance changes and new items.

Ohh... Was looking for some mod that adds lights to ceilings but it needs CCL :/ How sad...
It's kinda weird that people that come from glitterworld planets do not have the technology to use lights attached to the ceiling or walls...
Do you want your colonists to look manlier?
Get a free mustache sample here!

jacob814

@joanonunes - This mod will be getting updated very soon. Ill try to have it updated by next Monday but due to Christmas and family priorities, it will take some time. CCL took too long and I have updated this sooner if it wasn't for finals and forgetfulness. My last post on this thread was from 3-4 months ago, don't be afraid to post on the thread, I do respond. Pm me if you have to, I don't seem to be that popular :D
My Mods:
Glass&Lights

jacob814

Mod has been updated to A16 for everyone. Steam and the link in the thread should take you to the updated mod.
My Mods:
Glass&Lights

Hayden

Quote from: jacob814 on December 26, 2016, 10:38:52 AM
Mod has been updated to A16 for everyone. Steam and the link in the thread should take you to the updated mod.

Hi.

Would I need to start a new game before I add this mod?

Also, do ceiling lights work? I read that you were waiting on CCL to be updated, but did you go ahead and find a way to make it work without it?

cheers.

jacob814

Everything works, ccl made it so you could only place my celing lights in a room with a roof. Without CCL you can place the "ceiling" lights anywhere. Also you dont need to restart you savegame, you should be able to add them without issue. Let me know otherwise.
My Mods:
Glass&Lights

zmadz

had to extract the folder within the folder to make it work but thx for the update xD

KEBW1144

Love the mod would like to see a tech for late game where you make the lights more energy efficient perhaps, not a biggie but might be a bit of icing on the cake.

Cheers!

Tanelorn

If you weren't aware, another mod has solved the issue of windows not letting natural light in. I think this is critical for your mod so you can make greenhouses.

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=17610.0

Tanelorn

Quote from: jacob814 on January 31, 2017, 11:14:25 PM
Forum post?

Ahh my bad wrong link. I've fixed it now please see above link. Scroll down to the windows section.

Ruisuki

says this mod wasnt made for my version of the game and probably wont wrk probably...Im on A16, is this normal?

edit: i extracted master zip and copied the folder inside of what was extracted to my mods folder. Thats good right fam?

jacob814

No... Make sure you are downloading the right version. If that doesn't work let me know, ill see if there is something wrong but you are the first for this to happen.
My Mods:
Glass&Lights

Blackbeard

Hi, I've posted this on steam but that info may be helpful and not everyone uses stem, so I'll paste it here, also:

Hi. I found out there's a glass table hidden in the mod... In the Buildings_glassFurniture.xml by changing line 41 to "<ThingDef ParentName="TableBase">" and line 47 to "<drawSize>(3,3)</drawSize>" I could spawn and construct it in godmode and had it appear in the architect tab under furniture. Didn't really test it after that and am no modder myself, so I may be unaware of a deeper reason to have it hidden.

jacob814

What are you going through my code for XD (jk). Thanks for letting me know. Ill push an update today fixing that for both steam version and the one hosted on github. Thanks.
My Mods:
Glass&Lights