Lex Silvas

Thank u for updating this mod to b19.  Much appreciated  :-* :-* :-* :-*
XoXo

jacob814

Updated Github to Release 1. Enjoy, you filthy nonsteam users. lol
My Mods:
Glass&Lights

Ruisuki

hello jacob any chance double or triple sized doors are in the cards for the future ala jecrells expanded doors mods? Figure a wedding chapel needs double doors more often than not

Proxyer

Hello, author.
Steam Workshop items (Glass + Lights) are in a private state. Please check if you are "Status: Verified" in your Steam Account details. Currently Steam's security contract content has been updated, so if you do not agree the workshop item will not be published. Thank you.

82ab53e4

Hi awesome mod creator. I tried this mod for medieval playthrough and i found that this mod lacking support for low-tech light solutions :D. Probably this is not the aim of mod but i will leave my suggestions anyway:

• Removing component requirement for fueled glass smelter.
  • Adding windows in walls from any material, not just steel.
  • Adding windows that will look more like windows in walls.
  • Adding low-tech "windows", like just hole in the wall that will pass light and temperature, and holes covered with leather just for aesthetics/beauty stat.

jacob814

Little late to the party but I haven't forgotten the forum. There is an update coming out soon that changes the look of the mod slightly. I've also completely redone the wall lamps, making them part of the wall and much nicer. Oh, and ceiling lights will be placeable over things now.

-@Ruisuki, unless you want to create the textures and make all the required code, no I don't have plans for that kind of thing. Sorry.

-@Proxyer I see your on here as well, I figure you've already gotten this sorted out.

-@Pyre Most of those ideas, while good, take more time than I would like to implement. If you would like to create art assets for those things and I like them, I will probably take the time to implement them. As for removing the component requirement, I can do that before the next update.
My Mods:
Glass&Lights

Ruisuki

jacob814

Updated to V1.1, All new textures, and functionality. I would love some feedback so post here when you can.
My Mods:
Glass&Lights

PixelBitZombie

Does the Git commit take awhile? Don't see 3/9 2020 release there. Been waiting for this one!
"When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead
And the White Knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queen's off with her head"

jacob814

@PixelBitZombie I was honestly waiting to see if anyone still used the forum version. Ill have it up on GitHub tonight.
My Mods:
Glass&Lights

PixelBitZombie

Quote from: jacob814 on March 09, 2020, 10:21:23 AM
@PixelBitZombie I was honestly waiting to see if anyone still used the forum version. Ill have it up on GitHub tonight.

Aye thank you.

jacob814

@pixelBitZombie, I might have forgotten to update github last night. Im not sure where I went wrong as I did open the desktop app and was reading off changes but I never clicked submit to master, which I need to do to give you a release.

It will be updated as soon as I get home from work. Sorry about that.
My Mods:
Glass&Lights

PixelBitZombie

Quote from: jacob814 on March 10, 2020, 08:56:50 AM
@pixelBitZombie, I might have forgotten to update github last night. Im not sure where I went wrong as I did open the desktop app and was reading off changes but I never clicked submit to master, which I need to do to give you a release.

It will be updated as soon as I get home from work. Sorry about that.

Homie it's all good. I've been waiting for a few mods to update, I got the patience.  8)

jacob814

Quote from: PixelBitZombie on March 10, 2020, 09:08:02 AM
Homie it's all good. I've been waiting for a few mods to update, I got the patience.  8)

Well I hope you don't have to wait too much longer now with my mod updated and up on github. Best of luck in your rimworld adventures.
My Mods:
Glass&Lights

PixelBitZombie