Stomach destroyed?

Started by turnus, August 14, 2015, 07:54:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnus

One of my colonists had her stomach destroyed through a wall by a scyther, (not sure how that happened) any way is there a way to save her? or is she gonna starve? how come we cant replace the stomach? we can graft on arms and legs but we cant replace the stomach it makes me sad >.<

Mr.Cross

I can't remember but I think some one else had a something similar happen, if I remember correctly, it just increases the amount of time she eats by a lot. But I could be wrong, I hope I was of some help.
Claims to know most things.

turnus

Yes you were thanks, she just took half a day to eat her meal... Welp time to put here on cleaning duty XD

Mr.Cross

Lol, If you wanna fix that you can either buy a new stomach or "barrow" one from a prisoner you "like". Note that this procedure like this takes meds and has a chance to fail (if you already didn't know)

turnus

Quote from: Mr.Cross on August 14, 2015, 08:18:10 PM
Lol, If you wanna fix that you can either buy a new stomach or "barrow" one from a prisoner you "like". Note that this procedure like this takes meds and has a chance to fail (if you already didn't know)

I dont get the option to do surgery on the stomach. So i thought you couldnt. I'll do some fiddleing.

Mr.Cross

Yea, I think you need a medical bed (whether it's a bed assinged as medical or sleeping spot it shouldn't matter.) and I think you need meds and a stomach in a stockpile to do it.

Cimanyd

No, stomachs aren't harvestable or replaceable. (at least without mods)
Some sort of psychic wave has swept over the landscape. Your colonists are okay, but...
It seems many of the scythers in the area have been driven insane.

Panzer

Well this worked in the old alphas and still might: If you put the stomachless colonist in a med bed, e.g. schedule a operation, the doc will feed him\her without taking ages to do so. Just a little bit micro intensive with all the operation stuff

LouisTBR

Hi, Louis here, the stomach destroyed injury may display that they have 0% eating stat, but in reality it just takes the colonist longer to eat meals.
Only in RimWorld is the phrase "31 Heavily-Armed Siegers are currently bombing your base" preferable to "50 manhunting squirrels are attacking your colony"