Lacuna Gamers - New to LPs and hoping to entertain with RimWorld

Started by LacunaGamers, August 10, 2015, 08:19:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LacunaGamers

Heya folks! I'm Chris with Lacuna Gamers and I've recently decided to start LPing. I'm hoping to help educate myself on production techniques such as using Final Cut Pro, Audacity, etc. but my primary goal is to entertain and have fun with other gamers. My first game of choice was naturally RimWorld :P. The series gets progressively better as I make corrections to the editing and sound along the way.

The channel in general can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChnDn8avcYQRhXEMoY-OWtw

Full Ep. List:

- - - New series for Alpha 12! - - -

Come check it out! I'm always open to feedback. Cheers, and I hope to see you in the next video!! :D

-Chris
[email protected]
P.S. I'll poking around the forums to see if I can help others similarly. Cheers!

setonoverdrive

Hey dude, I didn't watch from the start but I watched the latest 3 videos and subscribed. Keep them coming. :)

RemingtonRyder

If I might offer a bit of feedback, you should check your mic level, it sounds like it's redlining in the first couple of episodes.

RemingtonRyder

No probs. At least you have episodes plural, I record stuff and then never have the motivation to finish editing and upload.

The13thRonin

FrAvatar

OMG What happened to Lacuna Gamers Channel?  I tried to referesh his page today and it says that that the channel no longer exists.  Same with G+, Facebook, Twitter,...  All accounts no longer exist and all his videos are gone.  Is it a case of another victim of false copyright strikes taking the channel down? Or a decision to perhaps change the channel name?

Regardless I need to know what happened.

Alitaria

Yeah, same on this side. Anyone know what happened?
Starting to get a mite concerned :/
Context is key when discussing RimWorld in public

Volumunox

It is the same for us who did a collab with him, everything has been deleted along with private channels of communication.
I've tried to see if anyone knows whats up, but haven't been able to get anything substantial. All i feel i can say is that he sounded well when i spoke with him on monday.

I sincerely hope he's alright and that he'll return.

Alitaria

The fact that all the accounts were removed or privatized indicates a conscious decision. If it was a case of no internet or an emergency, all accounts would simply remain inactive.
Whatever the case, I hope he's ok and returns safe and sound. 

setonoverdrive

Just when to look directly on the channel today as I hadn't noticed any videos in a while.

Hope the dude is well. Anyone heard from him?

Alitaria

Quote from: setonoverdrive on October 26, 2015, 06:28:16 PM
Just when to look directly on the channel today as I hadn't noticed any videos in a while.

Hope the dude is well. Anyone heard from him?

I've been checking almost daily on most social medias and on youtube, theres been no trace of him since around the 14th, maybe a little earlier.

The guy just magicked himself off the internet overnight

christonian