[A16] Rimworld 2.0 Adds a variety of items for construction

Started by diablz, January 02, 2017, 03:07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

diablz

Quote from: Hydromancerx on January 05, 2017, 06:40:20 AM
Can you make a version that doesn't alter the core files?

I will do it soon, may be incompatible whit prepare carefully mod at the start of the game, i will lock into it

diablz

Quote from: ilawz on January 05, 2017, 06:24:29 AM
Isn't this from sky's hardcore sk modpack? I remember seeing the wires and steel bars etc in that modpack

Some of the textures are yes, i tried contacting the creator for permission, got no reply, anyway i think i saw a permession somewhere to use them

JABBA2000

I was looking for a mod like this. I found it but im 2 years into my colony now. Do i need to start a new game?

diablz

Quote from: JABBA2000 on January 08, 2017, 11:57:31 AM
I was looking for a mod like this. I found it but im 2 years into my colony now. Do i need to start a new game?

yes you probably will because of the new minables generation

JABBA2000

Well crap. I got it working and i spawned in a whole bunch of iron copper and aluminium to my base. I have to say 2 things. This mod is great BUT its a bit too complex. I really dont know how to make weirs and machining. Maybe you can make it a bit less complex so its easier to play.

And for your first mod you have done a great job.

Joshwoo70

The glass mod seems awefully stolen from this mod : https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=14870.0

Update : we have discussed briefly about the textures. Charcoal, is taken from don't starve. please contact the relevent team for permissions.

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: ilawz on January 05, 2017, 06:24:29 AM
Isn't this from sky's hardcore sk modpack? I remember seeing the wires and steel bars etc in that modpack

That was the first thing I thought as well. There is a LOT of overlap.

skullywag

If you dont have direct permission from jacob814 to use his textures from this glass mod then please remove them from download, it plainly states you must have PM'ed him in his thread and not getting a response is not a reason to bypass that, unless a significant period of time has passed and the mod is deemed dead in which case it could be deemed acceptable, however Jacob was last active just before christmas.

The same applies to any other mods assets you are using, you must abide by the license/rules the modders gives you.

If you have permission then thats absolutely fine and you can carry on.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

PaoLorenz

And there is this "Cooper" ore that really stings the eye.
Guess it should be Copper, and just mistyped, but you may want to change the name the first time you update the mod !
:)