[A12] Containers For Stuff (v1.1.1)

Started by Wivex, August 12, 2015, 02:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grimandevil

i take it, the current mod's code only allows for 1x1 storages?

i had an idea of dividing containers into Crates(1x1) for items and Silos(2x2 or 3x3) for bulk goods, to make it more fair.
welcome to the Rimworld - a world full of cannibal drug-addicted psychos, but free of vegetarians.

Techmago

This mod got weird with The ModVarietyPack. Not sure why, but eeveryone seen to be unable to put more than one stack on each place most of the time (rarely they can)

I got too used to those chests... cant play without then anymore...

filippe999

Can the colonists move through the containers?

Toggle

Quote from: Techmago on February 02, 2016, 09:26:36 PM
This mod got weird with The ModVarietyPack. Not sure why, but eeveryone seen to be unable to put more than one stack on each place most of the time (rarely they can)

I got too used to those chests... cant play without then anymore...

I wouldn't advise using a modpack with any other mods that it doesn't have specific patches for, as it can break the game, screw with other mods or is just unlikely to work.
Selling broken colonist souls for two thousand gold. Accepting cash or credit.

Boston

Can we get a new version of this for A13? After getting used to them for A12, it is rather difficult to play without them....

l2evy

I can take a look at it for ya while we wait on the author, I will edit and post a link here if possible.

Edit: Here ya go, did not have time to test it but it should be ok. Post back here otherwise please.

Edit: 4/11/16 : Reported not completely working yet, will see if i can find what was changed.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]
Mod Maintainer/Coder of:

Boston

Welp, after installing the above fix for the mod, my pawns couldn't be forced to haul, well, anything. Weapons to racks, meals to freezers, stuff in general. They would just straight-up ignore the command.

Viviox

Any chance of updating this to version a13? really great mod for large colony

123nick

Quote from: Ryoichi on April 10, 2016, 11:41:13 AM
I can take a look at it for ya while we wait on the author, I will edit and post a link here if possible.

Edit: Here ya go, did not have time to test it but it should be ok. Post back here otherwise please.

Edit: 4/11/16 : Reported not completely working yet, will see if i can find what was changed.

thanks, but can you update it again for A14? the mod author doesent seem too intend on updating it, for whatever reason.

Wivex

Quote from: 123nick on July 23, 2016, 07:41:54 AM
thanks, but can you update it again for A14? the mod author doesent seem too intend on updating it, for whatever reason.

Cause all my previous mods were just proofs of concept for the big overhaul i'm working on. There are fully working and proper containers in RA mod (and HCSK, which i provided the source code to) but i have no free time to release it as stand alone. Sorry.

123nick

Quote from: Wivex on July 23, 2016, 07:48:45 AM
Quote from: 123nick on July 23, 2016, 07:41:54 AM

Cause all my previous mods were just proofs of concept for the big overhaul i'm working on. There are fully working and proper containers in RA mod (and HCSK, which i provided the source code to) but i have no free time to release it as stand alone. Sorry.

oh ok, sorry for assuming you arent modding anymore  :-\  still,  i cant wait for the big overhaul  :)