[Mod Idea ] Transplantation

Started by mickey, August 15, 2015, 12:54:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mickey

Hi

It's juste one idea...

Currently we can not take the body as a living being, colon, prisoner ...
but why not allow in a short time to recover the bodies of deceased colonists?

Thanks;)

GamerGuy

When a person dies in rimworld they become a object so Its hard to change all that.

Mr.Night

i have zero experience modding but would it be possible then to maybe make it so when they turn into bones it also updates to drop all prosthetics? since the model im presuming is replaced from a body to bones it would be a optimal time to also have the parts update. just a thought.

JuliaEllie

We had this discussion back in Alpha 5 and 6 and 7 and 8.. I guess you know where this is going. The corpse thing is hard coded so nope.

NephilimNexus

"Dead is dead, parts is parts.  Dead guys is parts." - Cyberpunk 2020

Of course, being a sociopath, this reminds me of a keystone of my personal in-game economy: organ trading.  Whenever I capture a raider I harvest as many organs as possible without killing them and then release them.  I could just harvest their hearts and kill them, sure, but I why?  Sadly if you give someone two peglegs they become completely immobile and you're stuck with them laying in bed forever or until they starve to death, but you can still send them back to their people still alive... and missing both of their eyes, both arms, one leg, one lung, and one kidney.

In fact you can get a lot more money "parting out" captives for organs than you can just sending them off to the slavers.  Still, that's not why I do it.  I do for roleplaying purposes.  I want the raider chief to see their guy comes back looking like a Lurker from Minecraft.

It sends a message, y'know?

mickey

lol "NephilimNexus" you'r a monster i like :p loool

the corpse keeps their damage sheet ... I suppose a "simple" plugin suffice recover body depending on the damage sheet ...

we can change corpse to biofuel... one mod must be able to recover the bodies in a machine through damage sheet :)

Toggle

Quote from: mickey on August 20, 2015, 10:06:40 AM
-Inhalt-

Give it up, this is a "Let me harvest dead peoples bionic parts" thread.
Selling broken colonist souls for two thousand gold. Accepting cash or credit.