Easy way to get items quickly.

Started by 1HARDCOR1, August 17, 2015, 07:39:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1HARDCOR1

My friend had an idea for easy way to get items (gun's and clotche's).
first you must build small room witch table and chairs optional with cooler and then you must wait until friendly colonists will visit you.
If colonists visit your colony they always go into the room with table and begin to eat.
When they in this room you must just lock the door and wait until they die and if you want them to die more quickly place cooler in wall and set at -270c.
when they die you can unlock door and take all stuff.
P.S Its my friend idea not my.
P.S 2 Sorry for english im from poland.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Mr.Cross

Alright, a two things I want to say to this.
One, this is not the right thread for this, I believe the General Discussion thread would be a lot better for this.

Two, I'm unsure if it's well known by other players but I've seen a couple of youtubers already use this method of gaining supplies.

I hope this is received as intended (To be helpful) and not as an arrogant git. As I tend to come across as occasionally.
Claims to know most things.

1HARDCOR1

ok sorry idk very well of this site and im not watching youtobe so can you delete this or somethink? (that wrote when i wanted to delete this)

CB elite

You'll learn your way around the site over time :)

Also, I prefer to not freeze my visitors for free stuff (something about me being nice, idk) lol

Mr.Cross

You should have something at the very bottom to delete it if you want, However if you still want to share this on the General Discussion thread make sure you copy what you want from your post before deleting this one (that is if you delete this one.)
Claims to know most things.

killer117

I do this all the time, except i just lock my whole base compound down, and in a few days of wandering they starve. Nit hard. Dont nee a special room. Just lock the perimiter wall down and ur good.
Whats Rimworld without a little cannabilism/ murder/ maniacs/ crazy tribes/ nasty pirates/ nutcase animals/ genocidal robots etc.