when will be A12 released?

Started by caesius, August 18, 2015, 03:40:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caesius

Just out of curiosity....any hint or info???

Shinzy

Quote from: caesius on August 18, 2015, 03:40:17 PM
Just out of curiosity....any hint or info???

If you've followed the change log: The fewer new content items listed and the more bugfixes you see - the closer we are
Now if you spot a call for public test it'll be like a week at most

GamerGuy

After 5 days of bugfixes, rebalancing, misc fixes, refractoring, adjustment in a row 99.99% guarantee

christhekiller

Soon my child, soon, our lord and savior Tynan will release it when he deems it worthy of our gaming

TLHeart

As much new content, and a UI change, I sure hope the bug catching and fixing are in high gear, as september 1 is quickly approaching.  Would hate to have major bugs still in the game when Tynan leaves for his sabbatical.

Spectre

Quote from: TLHeart on August 18, 2015, 05:45:47 PM
As much new content, and a UI change, I sure hope the bug catching and fixing are in high gear, as september 1 is quickly approaching.  Would hate to have major bugs still in the game when Tynan leaves for his sabbatical.

Is September the 1st when Our Lord and Saviour Tynan goes on his six month hibernation?
Holding hands whilst the walls come tumbling down.

Kelian

Quote from: Spectre on August 18, 2015, 06:06:12 PM

Is September the 1st when Our Lord and Saviour Tynan goes on his six month hibernation?

No its the day the world ends...

christhekiller

Aye, for even the mightiest must rest after much work and toil has been completed. But fear not! For prophecy has foretold of the return of Tynan, when the flowers bloom and he has healed his burnout he shall return to us once again.

Spectre

Quote from: christhekiller on August 18, 2015, 07:05:33 PM

Aye, for even the mightiest must rest after much work and toil has been completed. But fear not! For prophecy has foretold of the return of Tynan, when the flowers bloom and he has healed his burnout he shall return to us once again.

I hope so. The last guy I worshiped told us he'd be back and that was 2000 years ago...
Holding hands whilst the walls come tumbling down.

kahlzun

Every time someone asks that on the forums, they delay the release date by a week..
Look for me on the KSP forums!
Rimworld. The game where getting a cannibal psychopath with bloodlust is a good thing.

StorymasterQ

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Jaxxa

Quote from: StorymasterQ on August 18, 2015, 08:42:37 PM
Isn't there already a call for public testers? https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=15083

Yes, yes there is.
So how long it is will depend on the bugs that are found and how long they take to fix.
But I would say it is a very good chance it will be before Tynan goes on a break.

Coenmcj

Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

Snownova

Quote from: christhekiller on August 18, 2015, 04:49:02 PM
Soon my child, soon, our lord and savior Tynan will release it when he deems it worthy of our gaming

I shall sacrifice a boomrat to his glory before my evening potato meal.
If that doesn't do the trick then tomorrow I shall remove the vital organs of a tribal raider and read them in order to divine the truth.

MarcTheMerc

Quote from: Snownova on August 19, 2015, 04:09:39 AM
Quote from: christhekiller on August 18, 2015, 04:49:02 PM

I shall sacrifice a boomrat to his glory before my evening potato meal.
If that doesn't do the trick then tomorrow I shall remove the vital organs of a tribal raider and read them in order to divine the truth.

I kinda have the mental image of someone, sticking a fork in a boomrat meal and being sent to the Void Gods in pieces.
"So weird looking, like a twisted hulk of man and machine both scary and... well scary i mean it would look like a crab with limbs on limbs."

Yay i have a mod now ''https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=20513.0''; It adds mercs