Feedback on Mods & Game

Started by Nako, August 19, 2015, 11:30:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nako

Hi,
I've been playing RimWorld for some time now and it sucked up all of my freetime. However there were some things that bothered me.

I played mainly with the Ultimate Overhaul Modpack with Zombie Apocalypse. I liked it, it gave better progession to the game. But there were a few things I missed.

1. I (or we) need an overview screen for the status of all the colonist with their needs summed up in one place so I can quickly track all of the conditions of my pawn in one look. This would make the base management way better and more accessible with tabs on clothing conditions and needs.

2. I got huge problems with clothing. The clothing defining sections for my pawns is way to cluttered and this makes it hard to define clothings for winter and summer as I like to play in biomes with minus degrees in winter. A shiny clickable slot system like in Diablo (the action rpg) with filters to quickly search and sort my stuff would really help and make again this more accessible. A simple search box would help too as I can find the clothes I produced faster.

3. I played a cannibal start but quickly my base was full of left over clothing from butchered pawns. A simple "mark as garbage" button would fix this and my cleaners&haulers would stash (or throw) away those unneeded and shoddy clothes.

4. Bandages. Why is there no mod which makes of clothes and apparell makeshift bandages which could only treat wounds and no infections? This would free up the base from left over clothes and give another way to treat my bleeding pawns.

5. A priority system so I can mark stuff which have to be done asap. This would greatly help base management.

Why do I post this in the general mod section? Because this isn't specific to the Overhaul Modpack but more of a general problem I want everybody to see this and get an inspiration for mods.

Hope you like my feedback,

Nako