[1.0] USCM - Aliens VS Marines - All mods (10/12/2018)

Started by Hiztaar, August 19, 2015, 09:58:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lance789

Hiztaar

Mr Cross is working on it already. So yeah it's on the pipe :)
"What do you mean, "*They* cut the power ?"

[B18] United States Colonial Marines (Aliens) - All mods

Riamu

Quote from: lance789 on August 31, 2015, 10:30:21 PM
BRUH, will you make xenomorphs as enemies?

I was about to ask the same question when I came across this mod, Would be amazingly awesome to shoot up Xeno's!

I need to ask how in depth is the xenomorph mod going to be? Is it going to be just a simple raid feature like an event or is it going to be a faction where they come and try to take your colonists back to the hive?

Stinkycat752

I LOVE Colonial Marines stuff, but I'd like to ask if you'd be alright with tinkering with some of the images for this? I don't quite like the way 128x128 pixel weapons turn out in game.

I didn't really plan to release them anywhere else, just wanted to ask if I could upload them here maybe in the event someone else wants lower resolution weapons?
Abomination Imagination

Hiztaar

Quote from: Riamu on September 03, 2015, 01:14:57 AM
Quote from: lance789 on August 31, 2015, 10:30:21 PM
BRUH, will you make xenomorphs as enemies?

I was about to ask the same question when I came across this mod, Would be amazingly awesome to shoot up Xeno's!

I need to ask how in depth is the xenomorph mod going to be? Is it going to be just a simple raid feature like an event or is it going to be a faction where they come and try to take your colonists back to the hive?

I dunno yet. I think it'll be a complete new faction with its own behavior. But it's in the long term. Right now Mr Cross is on its way to learn how to make it :)

Quote from: Stinkycat752 on September 03, 2015, 04:53:44 PM
I LOVE Colonial Marines stuff, but I'd like to ask if you'd be alright with tinkering with some of the images for this? I don't quite like the way 128x128 pixel weapons turn out in game.

I didn't really plan to release them anywhere else, just wanted to ask if I could upload them here maybe in the event someone else wants lower resolution weapons?

Well, if you want to make an override texture in 64x64, no problem, I can add it as an optional download.

Stinkycat752

Thanks!

Leaving them all attached below, hope everyone else like's them. :)

P.S. I included the turret top in there too, not because I reduced its size to 64x64, just because I fluffed it up a bit. Looked too jagged for my own taste and I was too lazy to take it out

[attachment deleted due to age]
Abomination Imagination

Hiztaar

I added the link to the main page. Thanks for the good work ;)

Hiztaar

gillotte

The UA 571-C Automated Sentry Gun is very loud. Any chance can get a separate file for those who think it's too loud by about half the sound? Great mod though by the way. Haven't gotten the other guns as of yet so can't say about the volume.

Smexy_Vampire

sniper is super loud and tosses like 99 errors when used

BajtMe

This is brilliant! Glad to see some of my old textures got some new life, and in much improved form i might add.
I was just sitting here thinking maybe i should update the CM mod but now there's no need. :)
I will be using this one for sure. Keep up the good work!

Hiztaar

Quote from: Smexy_Vampire on October 08, 2015, 02:20:12 PM
sniper is super loud and tosses like 99 errors when used

Never seen an error with that gun. Do you have a log ?

Quote from: BajtMe on October 15, 2015, 01:36:50 PM
This is brilliant! Glad to see some of my old textures got some new life, and in much improved form i might add.
I was just sitting here thinking maybe i should update the CM mod but now there's no need. :)
I will be using this one for sure. Keep up the good work!

Haha. In fact my textures are quite bad compared to yours. But thanks for the compliment. If you want to give a hand to add content, don't hesitate !

Austupaio

Quote from: gillotte on September 24, 2015, 07:12:30 AM
The UA 571-C Automated Sentry Gun is very loud. Any chance can get a separate file for those who think it's too loud by about half the sound? Great mod though by the way. Haven't gotten the other guns as of yet so can't say about the volume.
While you wait for the author to handle that, you can go into the mod's folder, find the sound defs file, open it and find the sound for the turret. Just reduce the main number by about half. Rimworld's sound system is pretty convenient for mods and little stuff like that.

Hiztaar

I'll push an update with lower sound level when I'll be back home :)

Hiztaar

Update done. All sounds should be good. M56 got a big up in DPS, the last nerf was too violent.