[1.0] USCM - Aliens VS Marines - All mods (10/12/2018)

Started by Hiztaar, August 19, 2015, 09:58:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fregrant

Try this for craft fixing.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

Hiztaar

This fix the bug but creates a new one as the DLL does not work anymore and crafted armors or clothes does not inherit properties (unless randomly) from the textile used
"What do you mean, "*They* cut the power ?"

[B18] United States Colonial Marines (Aliens) - All mods

AlwaysBugged

I don't know if this is a feature or a bug.

When i try to craft devilstrand USCM armor i often end up with both steel and devilstrand varieties.

Turns out steel is the better one even tho there's no direct option to craft it: how comes?

BTW, i love this mod, only gripe i have is that the surplus sellers tend to bring almost only awful and shoody quality guns and when they by some fluke bring excellent or above they only got 1 or 2 at most. Am i just really unlucky or did you code it that way? I'd love to be able to spend my silver on a bunch of masterwork or legendary USCM weapons.

Hiztaar

Hmm. The DLL is not working anymore. Usually you should inherit the devilstrand properties and not steel. Devilstrand is far better making USCM armors a real tanky stuff. I am waiting for Wivex and its team to fix the DLL problem.

For the traders, I think you are really unlucky... I let vanilla decide quality, there is no special code for that. Maybe if you use some mods you could have a device to call traders at will. It could ease your life ;)

AlwaysBugged

Just asking, any chance you could maybe add options to make better armor with plasteel maybe?

And i think i'll just start using dev mode to call in traders, i got enough mod conflicts as is.

Hiztaar

There are other armor models on the way which will use plasteel ;)

But right now I'm still on the xenomorphs :)

RagingLoony

Hiztaar

There will be. My todo list has become a very long text ^^

Hiztaar

Here is a patch. The mod was renamed and turrets are back as an independent mod. They do not need power cells anymore and trust me, with xenos coming, you'll need it !

Fregrant

File USCM_Turret buildings, line 54 - wrong </li>, because previous line ends />

Hiztaar

Can you redownload it now ? Maybe you downloaded a wrong version I uploaded for a few hours :s

Fregrant

Hiztaar

Dspendragon

Xenos? Am I going have nuke my colony from orbit? :-\
This is Rimworld people, Where cannibals ware pink helmets and nudest decide to go outside when its -59F, And where shit happens. Its anything but fare or balanced, Lady Luck rolls a 1000-sided dice and 80% of that dice says"Death"on it. Your job is keeping your people alive in bad rolls. Good Luck.

AlwaysBugged

Quote from: Dspendragon on June 05, 2016, 09:56:42 PM
Xenos? Am I going have nuke my colony from orbit? :-\

GlitterTech should be compatible with USCM, so while not exactly nuking.....you could always launch a huge salvo of cruise missiles.