raiding bases

Started by U.S SGT.DEATH, August 19, 2015, 09:13:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

U.S SGT.DEATH

what u guys think about the player being able to raid faction bases and stealing recources and capturing prisoners and all that stuff and u can go travel into different biomes and create outposts and camps and create your own army! :D

A Friend

"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

GamerGuy

Had the same question yesterday and the day before that and then we had colonist pregnancy and the day before that...

Vasillos

10/10 never heard this idea before, i'm sure its been made clear to use the search function though.
ALL HAIL BUFFY THE BOAR GOD!

CB elite

Quote from: U.S SGT.DEATH on August 19, 2015, 09:13:13 AM
...go travel into different biomes and create outposts and camps...

This is something that I would love to see. Migration. Just the ability to pack up your stuff and move to a different part of the world over time. Don't know how it would work, but just wanted to say that I liked this :P

And yeah, raiding other bases would be interesting, but is frequently suggested and would be very difficult to implement.

U.S SGT.DEATH

ok i the raiding enemy bases i saw so what about the traveling to different parts of the world and map?
thank you CB elite for supporting me on the traveling idea! also did anyone come up with digging lower into the ground? if not they should add it!

Toggle

Quote from: U.S SGT.DEATH on August 20, 2015, 02:27:11 PM
ok i the raiding enemy bases i saw so what about the traveling to different parts of the world and map?
thank you CB elite for supporting me on the traveling idea! also did anyone come up with digging lower into the ground? if not they should add it!

By digging lower into the ground, you probably mean z-levels... so yes, it's been thought of a thousand times over and suggested in every possible way.
Selling broken colonist souls for two thousand gold. Accepting cash or credit.

U.S SGT.DEATH

how are we going to know when they r going to add it?

A Friend

When the developer himself announces so. Until then, there's no confirmation that a suggestion is going to be added to the vanilla game.
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"