[A12] Z0MBIE2's Various Mods

Started by Toggle, August 21, 2015, 03:45:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toggle

[Outdated, closed]

Hey there, this is my various mods thread. I mostly deal in XML for modding, and it's unlikely for me to have any .dll's in my mod unless someone helped with them, so I do a lot of small projects from ideas I find interesting. Textures are usually done by me, I try to make them as good as I can, sometimes I use base textures, and sometimes people help make them. The Rimworld slack has helped a lot in it all too.

Two notes: You need to log into the forums to download the attachment at the bottom of each post that hold the mods, and please ask for my permission to use anything from my mods in your own if you plan to publish your own.

Index:
Magic and Staffs v2.0
Sleep v1.2
BOOM v1.0
Eat Your Greens v2.0
Various Other Small Mods.
Selling broken colonist souls for two thousand gold. Accepting cash or credit.

Toggle

[Magic and Staffs] Mod is updated as of v2.0 // 6/9/2015.

Magic and Staffs, formally know as "Magic and Sticks". A mod adding new weapons that uses attacks for weapons the base game doesn't. These weapons use 'magic' to use their unique attacks, although really they use old, uncommon science. Thanks to cb-elite the halo guy for the frost staff texture.

The mod as of v2.0 adds a melee weapon that sets enemies on fire, a staff that shoots explosive orbs to shred your enemies, a staff that shoots fireballs to set them on fire, and a staff that shoots frozen orbs to freeze your enemies.

v2.0 is compatible with A12. Changelog

[attachment deleted due to age]

Toggle

[Sleep] Mod is updated as of v1.1 // 5/9/2015.

Sleep is a mod that allows the use of a syringe filled with anesthetic. You can choose to buy it from traders or craft it with some glitterworld medicine, a small amount of plasteel and some steel. Single use, you can quickly inject it into a rampaging colonist or deadly raider, leaving them knocked out with a small wound that heals naturally. Thank Stinkycat752 for the syringe texture!

v1.2 is compatible with A12. Changelog

Toggle

[BOOM] Mod is updated and finished as of v1.0 6/9/2015.

Boom is a mod I thought up that allows you to use boomrats for various purposes, if 'various' can be applied for blowing stuff up with them. The mod includes several different weapons using boomrats, including a gun, a trap, a grenade, and a turret. Textures are mostly base-game if not slightly modified. And a note: This is pretty much a gag mod, the weapons are just alternatives to the normal ones except for the turret.

v1.0 is compatible with A11d and A12.

Toggle

[Eat Your Greens] Mod is updated as of v2.0 23/9/2015.

"Eat Your Greens" is a mod that was requested in a thread that I shortly did but decided to expand on after 1000101 being such a critic. Includes a new plant called the 'Spice Plant' that allows you to harvest 'Spices'. Adds two new meals, luxury/fine 'veggie' meals, which are made without meat. In place, they have slightly modified values, and the fine veggie meal, and two luxury meals require spices in order to be made. Perfect if you need that extra mood boost but meat is too big of a luxury for a luxury meal.

Link to original mod with slightly changed values, without the new plant and just the fine/luxury veggie meals requiring pure plant ingredients. Eat Your Greens v1.0

v2.1 is compatible with A12. Changelog

Toggle

Small mods. Generally mod requests I've completed, some people might find a use for them. Usually change the game in small ways.

Confusion v1.0//A12d: Removes dazed wandering, so colonists no longer break and leave clothes and equipment everywhere, they simply get confused wandering.

HeyGrass v1.0//A12d: Removes haygrass rotting, which leaves haygrass good for infinite storage out in the heat. Just keep it indoors, it still deteriorates.

Toggle

Quote from: Canute on August 21, 2015, 05:56:25 AM
Whats about a Heal stick ?
At the alien ant's there was a Ant nurse to heal other ant's, maybe you can adapt that feature to create one ?

It's an idea, but alien ant and ant nurse? Is this a mod?  Or do you mean from something else.

Toggle

I started working on it, but sadly I couldn't balance it properly without more tools, so for now I won't put it on the list.

Romi

I already love your small mods!! especially the boomrats use and the magically sticks (don't take it out of the context).You're doing a great job! :D
Next in the game i suggest you use your great imagination for like new weapons, or game mechanics or even events bro! :) ex for weapons: trowable (daggers,knives,etc) maybe wands , magic staffs, you're the one who knows.

Keep up great work and bye!

Toggle

Nice, thanks for the comment it means a lot man. I'll keep doing what I can :D

Toggle

Mods updated, new weapon for the Magic n Sticks mod plus a new mod. Sorry that there isn't much, most mods I end up starting encounter problems that end them.

Stonn

Do you know if Sleep works fine on A12D? I would love to have it in my new colony.

Minnigin

yes sleep works with a12d, im using it

Toggle

Quote from: Stonn on November 03, 2015, 08:30:38 PM
Do you know if Sleep works fine on A12D? I would love to have it in my new colony.
Indeed. Sleep works as intended in A12d. I hope you enjoy it!

TheGentlmen