[A12] Z0MBIE2's Various Mods

Started by Toggle, August 21, 2015, 03:45:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

topp2000

Toggle

Quote from: topp2000 on November 09, 2015, 09:08:32 PM
where is the link for sleep?
Right under the changelog in the post https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=15162.msg160279#msg160279

It's above the "Selling broken colonist souls" and the "Last edit" message, and under the changelog for the post, click on the "Sleep v1.2.zip" in orange text to download.
Selling broken colonist souls for two thousand gold. Accepting cash or credit.

star775

Im having an Issue with the Eat your Greens mod where its saying:

Could not Resolve Cross-Reference: No Verse.ThingDef named RawSpice Found to give to Rimworld.PlantProperties Rimworld.PlantProperties

The Next line right after it says:

Cannot Call ItemFromXmlFile with resolveCrossRefs=True while loading is already in Progress

Not sure what the issue is but it lets me Plant the Spice and grow it. When I go to have a Colonists harvest the Plant it brings up that error Message too and wont give me Spice. I went into dev mode to try and place it but it just gives that error message as well. Also whats wierd is that it seems to work every now then but when it stops it takes all the spice with it (Its just Gone). Not sure if its a Mod Order Problem or a Conflict with another mod or the mod itself. You can see the error message here http://imgur.com/a/G7HWw on the title screen  and I put my mod list in there in case of Order Problem.

Toggle

Quote from: star775 on November 19, 2015, 12:46:47 AM
Not sure what the issue is but it lets me Plant the Spice and grow it. When I go to have a Colonists harvest the Plant it brings up that error Message too and wont give me Spice. I went into dev mode to try and place it but it just gives that error message as well. Also whats wierd is that it seems to work every now then but when it stops it takes all the spice with it (Its just Gone). Not sure if its a Mod Order Problem or a Conflict with another mod or the mod itself. You can see the error message here http://imgur.com/a/G7HWw on the title screen  and I put my mod list in there in case of Order Problem.

That's a strange problem. I'm looking into it, no clue what could cause it at the moment, and considering it's purely XML and changes only some recipes base, I don't think it's compatibility issues with other mods. Mind providing the output log? It should be in the Rimworld(version)/rimworld(version)data folder.

star775

Quote from: Z0MBIE2 on November 19, 2015, 03:45:53 PM

That's a strange problem. I'm looking into it, no clue what could cause it at the moment, and considering it's purely XML and changes only some recipes base, I don't think it's compatibility issues with other mods. Mind providing the output log? It should be in the Rimworld(version)/rimworld(version)data folder.

Here ya go for the output log.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Toggle

Quote from: star775 on November 25, 2015, 09:15:54 PM
Quote from: Z0MBIE2 on November 19, 2015, 03:45:53 PM

Here ya go for the output log.

Updated. It appears I forgot an S on the thingdef dropped... But it's still strange how it worked sometimes but didn't other times, I didn't expect it to work at all if the thingdef was wrong.

NemesisN

by the title I thought this was a mod with zombies

your title is very misleading
Join the RimWorld fan community group on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1404635226524821/

Toggle

Quote from: NemesisN on November 26, 2015, 08:37:47 AM
by the title I thought this was a mod with zombies

your title is very misleading

Well I did forget the "'s", although it says "Z0MBIE2 Various mods", and my name is Z0MBIE2, and zombie isn't spelled with a 0 or a 2, so...

NemesisN

0 looks like O and 2 makes it look like version 2 or sequel

its better if you named the title "Various Mods by Z0MBIE2"
Join the RimWorld fan community group on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1404635226524821/

Austupaio

Been using the sleep mod for a bit and had a few syringes stockpiled, finally got my first good use out of them when a few prisoners were repeatedly going berserk (possibly due to having various organs removed). Good mod for the more unscrupulous colony leaders. ;D

On the flip side, just figured I'd mention, is there any way for you to increase the syringe's rarity or something? I often see them in the hands of raider pirates and men-at-arms (Ish's medieval faction) and, well, while they are useful, they're rather poor weapons. The guys trying to actually attack people with the syringes tend to get shredded and inadvertently make melee fighters even easier to deal with.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Z0MBIE2 on August 21, 2015, 03:46:16 AM
[Sleep] Mod is updated as of v1.1 // 5/9/2015.

Sleep is a mod that allows the use of a syringe filled with anesthetic. You can choose to buy it from traders or craft it with some glitterworld medicine, a small amount of plasteel and some steel. Single use, you can quickly inject it into a rampaging colonist or deadly raider, leaving them knocked out with a small wound that heals naturally. Thank Stinkycat752 for the syringe texture!

v1.2 is compatible with A12. Changelog

Good idea. But it megacheat. An injection from a syringe not lulls any human, but instant killing any animal, even an elephant or thorombo. But that is not all, it oneshot centropede too  :o Really killing injection  ;D

RemingtonRyder

I guess maybe if there's a way to just sedate with the injection i.e. take the target out of berserk state, then that would be ideal.

Toggle

Quote from: MarvinKosh on November 26, 2015, 06:02:49 PM
I guess maybe if there's a way to just sedate with the injection i.e. take the target out of berserk state, then that would be ideal.
I'll look into that, as it is a little OP that way. Warning, it'll probably end in failure. The use of it on an elephant isn't very worth it since the gains from killing it isn't profitable if I'm correct.

As for the title name... "Z0MBIE2's Various Mods" works fine.