[L|0.0.254] Bug in trading system

Started by WMP, December 27, 2013, 11:32:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WMP

Hello, i want to sell food to trader. I have 6000 food, and trader has 7000 money. Bug is when i want sell to bug food but trader havent enought money ;) I can set too much food that trader can play, and when i click trade i have message: "You haven't enought money". And, Tyan - could you rebuild trading system, now isn't userfiendly.

harpo99999

in my experience when SELLING to traders , you drag the center number (between the colony stock and trader stock and under the 'drag to trade' text to the right (==>>>) and the units of stock count will increase, and the cash(with the arrow pointed in the oposite direction) will increase at the rate of x(the buy OR sell depending upon which is happening) TIMES the stock quantity, eg selling food (stockpile 6000 )to a farm trader (pays $5 per unit of food but SELLS food at $8 per unit) that has $7000, I buy the stock that I want then drag the food stock until I am either satisfied with cleaning out the trader's currency or am LOW on food (typically less than 50), and when all the trading balancing is done THEN I click the trade button

JKTD1919

Drag the number next to your Food Supply and drag it to the right. This will drag the money arrow to the left. When the money arrow reads 7000 or anything greater than 7000, stop and make it as close to, but less than 7000 as you can get. Then click trade. You probably dragged it to the "Buy Food" side, which means you would be buying food from the trader. You want to sell food to the trader.
Os iusti meditabitur sapientian, et lingua eius loquetur iudicium. Venerit vir qui sufferit tentationem.