Drunk Boomalope

Started by dyll60888, August 24, 2015, 01:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dyll60888

So I had started brewing beer and storing it in the middle of base. What i didn't know was that animals drink it. they apparently drink tell they drop i found out when a Boomalope blow up after blacking out killing two monkeys and my lab named green.  :'( R.I.P. Green :'(

Vaperius

Quote from: dyll60888 on August 24, 2015, 01:38:04 AM
So I had started brewing beer and storing it in the middle of base. What i didn't know was that animals drink it. they apparently drink tell they drop i found out when a Boomalope blow up after blacking out killing two monkeys and my lab named green.  :'( R.I.P. Green :'(

Well guess we know what happens when you try drinking a Boomalope under the table now...
I remain Vigilant.

sociallyawkwardsurvivor

Kinda like the time I was making a mexican weed plantation and all my guard rimdogs ate the crop and died. You know its good s--- when your stash kills your dog.

FMJ Penguin

You know something is very right about where the game development is headed when you get posts about things this...wrong.

More please  ;D
Bits & bobs: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/buuxpswcu9rzh3o/AABlRN4f2E4UNfDY8a_RoA6Ea?dl=0 All open source so sell it to Adolf for a new pair of sneaks if you like.
"Curious.... How many credit hours does it take tell you can make a comment like that without laughing uncontrollably at yourself?"

Lerxst

Had a Boomalope self-tame and head towards my rabbit farm. Pointed all my turrets at it and fired away. Then 3 of my 5 idiot colonists decided to "fix" the damaged walls the turrets hit in the process... just as the Boomalope crossed their path.

We now call the only survivor of that incident "Jawless Joe Pegleg".

milon

Quote from: dyll60888 on August 24, 2015, 01:38:04 AM

Animals drinking, yes, but animals drinking to death?? That's a new one for me!