Too fast colonists become invisible and break

Started by zenfur, August 22, 2015, 08:59:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenfur

At around 12 c/s and higher (I have someone with 25 c/s) pawns become invisible and all particles they generate (via shooting) vanish and have no effect. During that console errors are generated. He can work and operate normally though. I use hardcore modpack, but I don't think it matters in this case.

Some screenshots:
Circumstances:

Effect:

Console:
Little posts, quality posts.

Notice me, senpaaiiiiiii!!!!

StorymasterQ

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Coenmcj

Quote from: StorymasterQ on August 23, 2015, 08:42:01 PM
So it's The Flash, then? Spooky.
FLASH. Aaaah. Saviour of the universe?
Among a few other bugs, I've picked up, I'll see if I can repro this on Vanilla a12 later tonight. :) Give em Jogger, Bionic limbs and no clothes. Etc. Else it may just be a bug related to mods.
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

Songleaves

I gave a colonist fast walker and jogger, 2 bionic legs, and had him running nude down a concrete path, and was unable to replicate in vanilla. But my colonist was still only at around ~7c/s.

Coenmcj

Quote from: Songleaves on August 23, 2015, 09:13:15 PM
I gave a colonist fast walker and jogger, 2 bionic legs, and had him running nude down a concrete path, and was unable to replicate in vanilla. But my colonist was still only at around ~7c/s.

Ah cheers! So at this current time, the issue at hand isn't reproable without mods, especially so, since I think that Fast walker and Jogger are exclusive to each other (Can only have one or the other)
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

zenfur

Yeah it doesn't occur until around 15 c/s. As long as it can't appear in vanillla it's not urgent, but would be nice to be fixed nonetheless :)
Little posts, quality posts.

Notice me, senpaaiiiiiii!!!!

ison

Mantised, thanks. Not very important for now, because it's not possible to reproduce without mods.

https://ludeon.com/mantis/view.php?id=2139