[W|0.12.906] Not receiving purchased goods from traders

Started by VolgarTheMighty, August 23, 2015, 05:38:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VolgarTheMighty

Hello, found this bug which might be the death of my colony.  :P

Happened a few times so far. First couple were small purchases of wood or steel. I was confused when I didn't see them come down, but they weren't important so I didn't bother to check for them and just figured they came down offscreen. It became an issue when I was running out of food and purchased 200 rice along with some steel. Sure enough, the steel came down, but no rice. Day later, the few meals I had are gone and no food in my freezer or anywhere outside my base.

Not sure how easy it'll be to reproduce, since whether an item is actually bought and sent seems to be random (didn't get steel first time, but got it later). Luckily, it seems to be fairly common, I haven't made many purchases so far.

Both the output log and the save file(and world) should be down below. Note: I was using a few mods, but none of them should be interacting with traders.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Cimanyd

Haven't checked the save, but do you have a trade beacon outside? Last I knew, it was buggy if all your beacons were inside. Build one outside, you can be sure your stuff (and possibly occasionally pirates or mechanoids) will land there, and you can store things that don't deteriorate like metal, silver, and leather there to save storage space inside.

Of course, I could be wrong and it's a new A12 bug, and even if I'm right I'm not saying it isn't a bug that should be fixed.
Some sort of psychic wave has swept over the landscape. Your colonists are okay, but...
It seems many of the scythers in the area have been driven insane.

VolgarTheMighty

It is indeed inside, and I wouldn't be surprised if that isn't at least part of the problem. I'm pretty sure it didn't happen in A11 though, and I think I might not have gotten silver back from sold items during the short time when it was outside.

Maybe, since he added the buttons to the trading interface, it depends on which you use and in what order. I know sometimes I'd click the buttons, or scroll the arrow, or both in either order. I really hope this bug gets fixed since my colony is most likely dead.

Tynan

There have been some problems with this. I'm going to ask ison to look at it, we may hotfix this.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Tynan

Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog